Anyone here smoke?

Author Topic: Anyone here smoke?  (Read 4067 times)

no
there is a ton of smoking in my school. especially weed and its everywhere, everyone does it and talks about it

ITT: people like things I don't like so they're handicapped cigarettes!!!!

yeah smoking is gross but that doesn't mean you suddenly develop a mental disability and start craving rooster
well you're pretty much a branded idiot if you think the little high you get outweighs the health issues, and the smell, and all the nasty stuff
i think its completely reasonable to consider them really stupid/ handicapped

i smoke weed but not cigs
And they both do similar damage to your lungs.

And weed makes you lazy.

ITT: people like things I don't like so they're handicapped cigarettes!!!!
that would be the MLP fanbase
It's more than a matter of opinion, smokers can cause harm to other people not just themselves

lmfao at people who say smokers are cigarettes

Just because you smoke doesn't mean you want to, its an addiction you dumbforgets and that really offends me since my dad smokes every day

OT: I'm not planning on smoking anytime ever

And they both do similar damage to your lungs.

And weed makes you lazy.
Eh I enjoy it cause I mainly only smoke on friday/saturday nights, when I'm mainly lazy anywho
And I'm 15 so it's not like I have a job or anything, I just have schoolwork and a minimal amount chores

Just because you smoke doesn't mean you want to, its an addiction you dumbforgets and that really offends me since my dad smokes every day

youre a idiot for starting the addiction in the first place
and how are you not an idiot for ruining your health everyday?
"its an addiction" so what? nice excuse for getting cancer
tell your dad to stop smoking otherwise hes really forgeted and needs help or something

I smoke 16 packs a day.

But seriously, no, smoking is nasty.

I don't. I think it's a terrible thing to do. Pipe tobacco smells all right though, and I don't mind if someone uses medicinal marijuana to sooth their pain or to help them with their conditions or diseases. I have low tolerance for smoking though, I could never date a girl who drinked or smoked or did drugs. I am very sensitive to smells. I don't know why people need to breathe artificial air.

I've smoked the weed a time or two.
But not recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zWB4dLYChM

no
no
and
no

wheres the ad that says its hard to brush your teeth with a hole in your throat.
OT: I do not smoke and don't plan to.

I've smoked the weed a time or two.
But not recently.

fukn ganja all day yo

no it becomes an addiction, it dosnt start as one.

long ago before your dad was addicted, he WANTED to smoke.
that makes him a cigarette