Dinosaur Eggs - Best Oatmeal in the World

Author Topic: Dinosaur Eggs - Best Oatmeal in the World  (Read 2337 times)

Seriously, I've loved it since I was a little kid. I couldn't find it for a while and I thought it was discontinued, but I recently went to the store and saw it. It was probably the happiest moment of my entire life. You need to try it, like now. Go out and loving buy it, it's that good. I eat it everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Are those gummys?
They're like little candies that are eggs but when you add water they hatch into dinosaurs.

I've never seen them in stores before at all. I like oatmeal too.

They're like little candies that are eggs but when you add water they hatch into dinosaurs.
ThaT SOUNDS LIKE A loving MIRACLE

This sums up my childhood. Its just amazing. I would eat one or two of the eggs before they were thrown in a mixture of boiling water and oats, and it was so goooooood!

When I was a kid, I was already eating rainbow trout and duck pate. I am now a very picky eater because when I was younger I was spoiled to the maximum. It was great, but it comes with a consequence. I have a lot of trouble now eating normal foods without complaining about it or just not having it. I hate to say it, but I wish I wasn't spoiled. I could of been so much more flexible.

forget, I used to love those.

where to buy, seriously
walmart probably, or kmart or target or whatever your closest one is
if not that, then a grocery like kroger or public probably would

YES MY loving CHILDHOOD AAA

I haven't had these in a long time, wow.

my stepmom gets these for her kids often. I eat some often