Author Topic: Guido Barilla sparks boycott over "anti-gay" comment.  (Read 4374 times)

just some old fart too handicapped to jump on the free good PR train that is gay rights support. srsly. watch as they get boycotted to stuff now.

oh my god whoever is boycotting the company is absolutely handicapped
"WE DONT AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION SO forget YOU AND YOUR PROFITS!!!!"
ha, what the forget

oh my god whoever is boycotting the company is absolutely handicapped
"WE DONT AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION SO forget YOU AND YOUR PROFITS!!!!"
ha, what the forget
this, i mean boycotting  "back then" during revolutionary war times was deserved, now it's just "wow this guy is entitled to his own opinion, what a loving douche let's not buy anything and boycott him to stuff"

i disagree. if someone said "blacks shouldn't be allowed to vote", wouldn't you want to dissent that kind of behavior? boycotting it makes sense; it's just the stufftiest PR move to oppose the LGBTQ community now; they have buying power.

i disagree. if someone said "blacks shouldn't be allowed to vote", wouldn't you want to dissent that kind of behavior? boycotting it makes sense; it's just the stufftiest PR move to oppose the LGBTQ community now; they have buying power.
but blacks are a race

but blacks are a race
it's the same fundamental idea; you shouldn't oppose how somebody is if they were born that way and can't help it.

hey guys lets yell at people whose opinions are different

that'll help!11111!

i dont really care that much but to be honest gay families and gay marriage doesnt seem right.

hey guys lets yell at people whose opinions are different

that'll help!11111!
it makes sense though. once again, if somebody said "i hate spics they will never be in my commercials", would you not feel that they're an starfish? besides, if people like barilla are the ones preventing you from marrying the person you love, why is it so bad to get some revenge by boycotting them?

besides, if people like barilla are the ones preventing you from marrying the person you love, why is it so bad to get some revenge by boycotting them?
but they aren't preventing it

but they aren't preventing it
what? people with this opinion are the ones preventing these guys getting married, something which doesn't effect them at all. that's my point.

besides, if people like barilla are the ones preventing you from marrying the person you love, why is it so bad to get some revenge by boycotting them?
but if you read the article he says he supports gay marriage, just not the right for gays to adopt....

but if you read the article he says he supports gay marriage, just not the right for gays to adopt....
same logic applies.

hey guys, remember the oreo campaign for pro gays? remember how that worked out?

remember the chick fil a anti gay campaign? yeah.

go back to wearing your fedoras you liberals.