Question about something I ordered from amazon

Author Topic: Question about something I ordered from amazon  (Read 1356 times)

I ordered 2 items from amazon last Sunday, and 1 item arrived on Thursday. I haven't received the 2nd item, and today's Saturday, so am I still able to get it today? On the website it said 3-5 business days so because of business days, will I have to wait until Monday? I got my confirmation email, and both items were in seperate emails, and for the 2nd item it says October 10-16, so does that include the 12th and 13th (today and tomorrow)?

Kind of bogus anyways since they label that it would come by yesterday, but does that mean it still is coming?

pls help

Business days do not count Sundays or Saturdays, so yes you will have to wait until Monday.

Business days do not count Sundays or Saturdays, so yes you will have to wait until Monday.
Pretty much. I bought a bag on Amazon so I'm not expecting it tomorrow as it'll be Sunday.

god dammit

im gonna wait for more answers just to see

Pretty much. I bought a bag on Amazon so I'm not expecting it tomorrow as it'll be Sunday.

But did you order it LAST weekend, because that is what I did. I was wondering if it will come today, because it's bullstuff that I have to wait so long.

-because it's bullstuff that I have to wait so long.

Can you not wait a few extra days?
Or are you that impatient?

Can you not wait a few extra days?
Or are you that impatient?

Well, I'm a little irritated. I was kind of just expecting the label that amazon puts would show what day my package would normally come.

I think it'll come sometime after next Monday if you live in America (Monday is Columbus Day). I think you'll just need to wait a little longer until it arrives.

It will not come Monday. Most likely Tuesday.

Whenever I order an item on Amazon, it almost always comes the day it says it will come.

Wat did you order

The first thing that came was screen protectors, and a case for my phone won't come.

It will not come Monday. Most likely Tuesday.

Whenever I order an item on Amazon, it almost always comes the day it says it will come.

But dude I ordered it 6 days ago, are you sure?

Nvm didn't read Caribou's post.

always order around tuesday or wednesday would be my policy
most people i've bought stuff from amazon have an approximate week policy, or 7-8 days
but if they're super cool they have it to my by friday in which i leave a good review

when you buy on a weekend that usually means you get it by friday or monday, a three day difference, so i wouldn't recommend doing that.

Lol they should atleast say that it won't come on weekends. I mean I know it says 3-5 business days but still.

Lol they should atleast say that it won't come on weekends. I mean I know it says 3-5 business days but still.
It can come on Saturday. Not Sunday though.