Author Topic: Guido Barilla sparks boycott over "anti-gay" comment.  (Read 4274 times)

hey guys, remember the oreo campaign for pro gays? remember how that worked out?

remember the chick fil a anti gay campaign? yeah.

go back to wearing your fedoras you liberals.
nobody's expecting the company to shut down or anything, if that's what you mean. but if you disagree with a company's beliefs there's nothing stopping you from boycotting them. and it seems you're acting like both of these situations were massive failures on the pro-lgbtq side. what happened that made it so?

boycotting the company is stupid and won't work but it'll take a bit hit to its rep because of the incident which can be really bad in itself.

but then again, barilla is the stuff so i don't care personally

Is it right wing and religion bashing week?

but blacks are a race

Biologically, race is arbitrary and does not exist. It's all cultural. Culturally, race exists but biologically and scientifically it does not.

In this case, boycotting is more of a symbolic gesture. It's just showing that you disagree with the company's stance; it's not necessarily trying to get the company shut down or whatever.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 01:30:57 PM by Electrk »

are they fizzy gummy worms

I made macaroni last night with barilla elbows, ground beef, cheddar, parmesan, and a little bit a red sauce. It was good stuff.

but all noodles are straight till you heat em up ;D

I... Well

Then you're left with a bunch of flaccid noodles. :(

MORE BARILLA FOR ME TO BUY HAHA roosterSUCKERS