Need a cat player add-on and weapons

Author Topic: Need a cat player add-on and weapons  (Read 1142 times)

I need a cat player add-on for my Warrior Cats roleplay that I'm working on. If anyone would be able to create this add-on for me that would be great. What I would want would the walking and running animation to be different if that would be possible, for the weapons all I would really need are cat claws and biting all with animations.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 10:44:54 AM by Benjamin Lopez »

Oh my god...
It's not going to be public, it's just for some friends who wanted one :I

Well this has already ended in flames.

OT: Maybe you can use phydoux's dog addon and color it differently?

Well this has already ended in flames.

OT: Maybe you can use phydoux's dog addon and color it differently?
Were exactly would I find that?

i made a cat player type a few years ago, only it was so stuffy i nearly stopped modeling things. the model was sideways and the animations were forgeted up really bad.

i made a cat player type a few years ago, only it was so stuffy i nearly stopped modeling things. the model was sideways and the animations were forgeted up really bad.
I remember that haha

How would you feel about making another one?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 04:50:10 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

I'll work on a scratch weapon
How much do you want it to hurt?

I'd say only about 15 damage, I wouldn't want it to be too over powered nor do I want it to be completely useless.

I remember that haha
um i never released it.

but no sorry i couldn't make another one.

Oh my god...

o no someone wants to simulate a book(s) they like in blockland!!!

We simply have to hate on it!!!!

Add-ons like thees always die in conceptualization stage because everyone is afraid of some players who want a decent bit of fun.

I remember someone made a cat player type a long time ago, it was private and had no animations.