Author Topic: qwepir + carolcat had robot love  (Read 11638 times)

I wanna hear a story!
12:03 AM - Steve Jorbs: great now everyone wants to hear how I jerked off on the deck of the pool in sight of everyone at my cousin's birthday party on a dare
12:03 AM - Saria: LOL

Come on guys, women compose a majority of the world, would it be insane to think that there might be a couple legitimately cool females that would actually stick around on this forum?

Come on guys, women compose a majority of the world, would it be insane to think that there might be a couple legitimately cool females that would actually stick around on this forum?

the best internet girls are ones that never announce their gender and you never knew they were there.

its the same deal with gay people lol

the best internet girls are ones that never announce their gender and you never knew they were there.

its the same deal with gay people lol

I know right? My brother has been playing World of Warcraft since he was 8 and he's met so many players through clans and voice chat servers and the least expected people were girls.

I know right? My brother has been playing World of Warcraft since he was 8 and he's met so many players through clans and voice chat servers and the least expected people were girls.

I loving hate girls in World of Warcraft. Always like "hehehehe i wiped the entire raid silly me!" and all the guys are like "awwww so cute 500g repair bills XD."

I loving hate girls in World of Warcraft. Always like "hehehehe i wiped the entire raid silly me!" and all the guys are like "awwww so cute 500g repair bills XD."

can confirm. the other half of the girls are actually guys who /dance in towns for gold.

can confirm. the other half of the girls are actually guys who /dance in towns for gold.
admittedly thats a pretty good way to get gold

wtf carolcat is a girl
its bisjac so im not surprised he'd think im a dude lol
but qwepir can confirm that im female for a number of reasons, one of which being that he and i voice/video chat very frequently

And the fact that I've actually stayed at your house once.

And the fact that I've actually stayed at your house once.
I want to hear about that.