Author Topic: Just washed my '67 Firebird, pictures! [Post any classic cars you guys have?]  (Read 2390 times)

blegh puke green

you should have gone with red/yellow/red and yellow

but still an awesome car
yeah as if I could go back to the dealership in 1967 and change which color I want
sorry about that

It's such a nice looking car with so much class! I wonder, how much did you pay for it?
around $9k

wow that is the wort color you could ever get for a care sweet jesus lol
really I could give a stuff about the color, unless it's like pink or yellow or something all I care about is the car itself, people are concerned too much about the exterior, when it's the interior that matters. Why should I care about the color of a car that has survived for 50 years and is still in great, driveable condition? I'm sorry that you don't have an appreciation for paint that has been on the car for 50 years. I'd rather have a 50 year old car with primer on it than a modern piece of stuff with a brand new paint job.

who the forget cares about the color lol as long as it drives well
thank you

uh half the point of getting a car is because it looks good? especially a car like that, if you just wanted something that runs then buy a crappy used car. otherwise you are wasting money on a whole lot of ugly
I think my car looks good, paint isn't that bad and the style of the car just suites me well.

You know nothing about this car so you're making fun of the paint job, that's pretty piss-poor if you ask me. What do you drive, Mr. Critic, a rice-burner?

pink or yellow would be better lol
green is the worst color you can pick for every car

calm down there bruv, all im saying is its a really ugly color for a car lol. i never said the car was bad, but visually the color is not appealing at all lol

pink or yellow would be better lol
green is the worst color you can pick for every car
nope

I dont know what you people are saying, the green on that car is gorgeous.  Most greens are really nice. Especially dark green. Like on Jaguars and many classic cars. Also my Grandma's 96 Volvo Station Wagon looked nice with dark green.