Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832323 times)

Been a while since I've posted in here.

I am getting a new car!!  I have been shopping for a while and finally found the perfect beast, and trust me, finding a used 2017 Fusion with the features I wanted is next to impossible, even finding a new one isn't easy either.

I will get better pictures when I actually take delivery of the car on Tuesday after I get some things taken out of my current 2012 Fusion

It is a 2017 Ford Fusion Titanium, fully loaded AWD with the 2.0L i-4 ecoboost making about 245 HP and 275 ft lb of torque, nothing crazy or sporty.  Getting it for about 23k said and done before trade-in and down payment.  Very much excitement for me to be doing this

Check out my hot rod, perfect for driving around central Africa or Afghanistan.

Check out my hot rod, perfect for driving around central Africa or Afghanistan.
That seems perfect for a vacation to Cantseestuffistan. Where did you buy it?

AWD 2.0L i-4 245 HP and 275 ft lb of torque,
Car companies: "Hey what if we give our commute cars part time awd and 300 horsepower!"
Also car companies: "Our sports car doesnt NEED more than 200 hp >:(("
Again also car companies: "UGH, NO ONE WANTS TO BUY SPORTS CARS ANYMORE....."

Been a while since I've posted in here.

I am getting a new car!!  I have been shopping for a while and finally found the perfect beast, and trust me, finding a used 2017 Fusion with the features I wanted is next to impossible, even finding a new one isn't easy either.

I will get better pictures when I actually take delivery of the car on Tuesday after I get some things taken out of my current 2012 Fusion

It is a 2017 Ford Fusion Titanium, fully loaded AWD with the 2.0L i-4 ecoboost making about 245 HP and 275 ft lb of torque, nothing crazy or sporty.  Getting it for about 23k said and done before trade-in and down payment.  Very much excitement for me to be doing this

[ height=1000]https://i.imgur.com/Nesf5D2.jpg[/ [ height=1000]https://i.imgur.com/uKA7SCk.jpg[/

[iwidth=1000]https://i.imgur.com/kCeYa0S.jpg[/
Nice man, Ford Fusions are great cars from what i’ve heard, and the one or two I have been in were pretty nice!

New wheels installed, changed entire look of the car for the better IMO!

I did my first good wax of the season

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:35:35 PM by Bones4 »

Graduated from phase 1 at my job and waiting for my phase 2 upgrade. Saying goodbye to the '17 Freightliner Cascadia. Highest likelihood is I'll get another truck just like it but I could also get an International or a Western Star.

whats the inside like

what's the top speed

XR-7 you should install a gaming pc setup inside for long trips like that dude did on reddit

whats the inside like

Quite roomy. Double bunk setup for two people. Has cabinets and plugs for microwave, refrigerator, TV, or anything else. SiriusXM radio antenna, idle air capability, it is pretty cool.

what's the top speed

Depends on your company. All Cascadias have a speed governor that can be tweaked by your company. Mine is unfortunately one of the slowest out there on the roads. 60mph to the pedal, 62mph on the cruise control. I can get around it on downhill stretches and override the jakes though. Down mountains I could hit 90mph.

XR-7 you should install a gaming pc setup inside for long trips like that dude did on reddit

Yeah I wish I had money for that. It'd be cool.

Hey, what would you guys recommend for a mid-size truck? I'm more than likely going to buy 2012 or newer, but I'm open to any suggestions.

Took delivery of my new car during a heavy ass snow storm in MN and took it driving tonight after I got home for a bit to try out the AWD.  Gotta say, turbo + AWD = a lot of fun in the snow

That seems perfect for a vacation to Cantseestuffistan. Where did you buy it?
I didn't buy it, I actually stole it from some Helen Keller soviets.