Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 860527 times)

How would you outrun the cops in the US?
have a fast car, hope for little traffic and drive well.

have a fast car, hope for little traffic and drive well.
According to Hollywood movies, Mafia II and GTA 4, the police always has faster cars.

How would you outrun the cops in the US?
Exactly as I did. You go faster than their cars can and lose them by turning down roads until they don't know which way you went. It's pretty much impossible to continue to flee in your vehicle if they've seen your plates though, so most fugitives either steal a car or proceed on foot once they've lost the police.

They didn't see my plates though, because I only have a rear plate and even if I had a front plate I would've been going fast enough that it would have been a blur on their dash camera.

The police have fairly speedy cars, but they're nowhere near as fast as my car or really any other performance minded car.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:08:33 AM by $trinick »

According to Hollywood movies, Mafia II and GTA 4, the police always has faster cars.
Yeah, also according to Hollywood movies, and games and stuff, RPG's blow up really firey and stuff, but in real life its totally different.

Well I got my car back from the body shop. Looks good as new!

Too bad now the cruise control still doesn't work so everything that happened was completely pointless.

i could daily one of these

maybe

My dad loves those. Pretty sure the Pantera was built in Italy and had a Ford V8. I sometimes confuse the side profile of Panteras without the rear wings with the Lamborghini Jalpa lol

they were sold in america through Lincoln-mercury dealers ha could you image one of those next to a Lincoln town car in the dealer parking lot

When I first saw that video I watched it like 300 times holding back tears every time.

That is legitimately heartbreaking.