Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 859498 times)

Does anyone else love Volvo SUV's? I know years ago, Volvo's were low-end and developed poorly-engineered vehicles but they really stepped up their game. Volkswagen did too.
volvo also invented the three-point seatbelt and allowed all other manufacturers to use it

i own a 280SL and i'm way too cheap to drive anything with an 8-cylinder engine, who wants it

Volvos? They're ok, but the Volkswagen Tiguan, dang that is nice car.

I agree, it's affordable too. The Tourag is very nice as well, the rear ends of both of the cars are perfect. I think they are lined well; they aren't too wide, too big, too curvy, or too long.

my dream car would have to be a Maserati Gran Turismo converible MC

wow, that's a nice looking car

i own a 280SL and i'm way too cheap to drive anything with an 8-cylinder engine, who wants it
Uh I'll take that off your hands.

I want.

wtf is a ricer? I've heard it a lot but I still have no idea what it means
RICE stands for Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement. Generally, this is used as a derogatory term towards cars that aren't meant to be race cars, but their owners dress them up as if they are. Ricers are the people who own these cars.

Oh, by the way, my friend is getting the GT-R on Sunday. Like, 100% probability. I'm pumped to drive it.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 08:37:34 PM by $trinick »

Oh, by the way, my friend is getting the GT-R on Sunday. Like, 100% probability. I'm pumped to drive it.
forget your friend
like, literally forget him
then kill him in his sleep, and take the car

forget your friend
like, literally forget him
then kill him in his sleep, and take the car
He, for some reason, (probably cause I took him at 120 on a freeway at lunch to a normally inaccessible restaurant given lunch time constrictions) believes that I'm a pro driver and that I'm the best person to show him how to drive his new behemoth of a car.

Uh I'll take that off your hands.
I want.
i don't even have any clue how much it's worth so hey go for it

Hey, I don't really care what other people say; it's gonna be my car, and I'll mod it as I choose. But you'd have to really see what I'm visualizing (it's actually pretty hard to explain with just words) to get what I'm saying; it really won't look very "RICEy", the way I see it (at least, compared to other Civics I've seen).

i don't even have any clue how much it's worth so hey go for it
Wait do you really have one?

Wait do you really have one?
yeah, it was a gift from my uncle for the day i drove and now here i am and i can't afford gas like that