Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 864829 times)

I still haven't taken my studded snow tires off

It's the new Scion laughing it's face off. It just can't take other cars seriously, Nor take itself seriously.
what new scion

Stop civilizing the Camaro, Chevy.

In car news, I saw my first new Charger last week when I was in Illinois, and it was an SRT8. My dad was driving and it pulled up alongside us at the stoplight. My dad rolled down the window so we could hear it accelerate, and it was one of the saddest sounds I'd ever heard. It was painfully obvious that the car was an automatic. It had the aggressive V8 sound, but the gear shifting was so dull, quick, and automated that I should've just broken down and cried.

I also drove my dad's manual trans car home from graduation practice last night. Longest distance I've ever driven a stick. My shifting is still slow and groggy but it's getting better.

safety is for plebs
its all 'bout dem looks

My dad sent me to my cousin's farm to get wood blocks for our trailer

even though i don't like using my own cars for wallpapers, I made this one my computer wallpaper

i wanna take that chevy home now though

New 2016 Camaro was revealed today.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/16/8615521/chevrolet-camaro-2016-pictures-specs
yes
it looks like a freakin european sports car
I like european sports cars. but the charger is supposed to be an american muscle car. UGH

just like the new mustangs. and we're getting there with the camaro. the challenger is our last hope
UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

St. Louis' European Car Show is changing locations this year. It's moving to Taubman Prestige Outlets in Chesterfield, MO on June 7. I'm glad it is (although it's a farther drive for me) because it has a gigantic parking lot if I recall correctly. At the old location, it was two parking lots packed full with classic, rare, or exotic European cars. I hope this upscaling is a good thing.

Once again, since I'm probably going, I'll try to get pictures. They have hundreds of vehicles from the UK (Aston Martin, DeLorean, TVR, Triumph, McLaren, Jaguar, MG, etc etc), Italy (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Fiat, Maserati, Detomaso, etc), Germany (M-B, VW, Porsche, BMW, etc), France (Citroen, Bugatti, Peugeot, etc), plus a number of other minority countries like Sweden, Austria, Spain, and more.

I have a question, What is the problem with muscle cars looking "european", Why does it have to look like a muscle car. Times are changing, And so does design. I've seen many design changes thru the years and these past few years (the last 3 years) design has changed quite a bit, And if I'm honest I like the design changes, Thinner body panels compared to the thick ones of 2004-2007. If you ask me we're at the peak of design this year. There are going to be some bad cars but honestly there aren't many (I'm not talking about mechanicly I'm talking in terms of design).

This is a question for Foxscotch.

Why does it have to look like a muscle car.
because that's how i like them
wow surprise

That doesn't mean everyone else likes it like that.