Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 857611 times)

[img]http://www.ford.com/ngbs-services/resources/ford/flex/2016/highlights/flx16_highlight_lg_appearancepkg.jpg[/img ]
hot damn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Hw3D08cUk

>called the ford flex
>every edge is sharp

ford's family-hauling hipster-box is probably the coolest crossover

the front is ugly, but the rest of it is  s m o k i n

So my engine died today and I had to make a 180 degree turn at 40mph with no power steering or engine activity through a tiny gap barely big enough for my car because of the handicap who was partially in my lane.

So my engine died today and I had to make a 180 degree turn at 40mph with no power steering or engine activity through a tiny gap barely big enough for my car because of the handicap who was partially in my lane.
Damn dude why don't you find a car that is more reliable than that? (If possible ofc)

Speaking of lanes, they should stop painting the lanes in Argentina. Would save a lot of money on paint. People don't know how to keep their vehicle inbetween two lines. It's amazing. Also with morons that need to take a right turn and are driving on the leftmost lane or vice-versa.

Also, I noticed that the US has the same maximum speed for all of its highway lanes. Doesn't that cause complications? We have different maximum speeds per lane being the leftmost the fastest and the rightmost the slowest.

no, the innermost lanes are considered 'passing lanes' where it is acceptable to hit like idk 90 if you need to for a short period of time. the 'top speed' is 70, but cops don't really care until you're pushing around or over 85 with no clear intent to pass

edit: people on craigslist can't differentiate between 'breaks' and 'brakes' and it's almost as annoying as when people put several question marks after a statement
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 09:10:34 AM by Zloff »

RICE ROCKET
the rest are tuners
except for the acura, that's semi rice, but it alteast looks good
except for the first car, that person just ruined a perfectly good RX7
you need to step up your rice recognition
anyone wanna see my rice dump?
stuff sorry for the double post
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:50:13 AM by NotBomberguy »

Damn dude why don't you find a car that is more reliable than that? (If possible ofc)

I've been extensively looking at cars and almost got one, but since I have no credit and my two jobs are unpredictable, I can't get auto loans.