Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 848152 times)

from wow to ow real quick

are you buying new or used?
doesnt matter in NL used is 90% price of new

i think metal polishing is my new favorite hobby

Apparently I can't park a car flipped over, sad

ahhh i need to swap the rear-end in my jag but i don't have anywhere to do it bc the garage is full of my other junk

IM GOING CRAZY

Apparently I can't park a car flipped over, sad
-snip-
Omg lol. Did the sign flip over?

Also, what does that sign mean, there are 2 cars by each other, I've never seen such thing

Also, what does that sign mean, there are 2 cars by each other, I've never seen such thing
I think it means "no double parking"

this weekend i'll be checking out that m3 sedan i mentioned earlier. i'm excited because an e36 m3 is on my small list of dream cars, but i'm also nervous b/c the history isn't well known. the current owner is a BMW enthusiast(claims most of its owners were enthusiats as well) and has another e36 with over 225k miles; he's asking 5.4k for the m3 @ 178k miles. He's only owned it for less than 9k miles, and has been running it 500 miles/week as his dd-- says he wants to upgrade to an e46 m3. considering the age and miles, the leather looks in great shape for an e36-- i checked out a '99 328is vert @ 147k miles earlier and its interior was trash compared to this one. the car spent half of its life in texas and has be driven in the winter a couple years, as such there is some surface rust on the driver side doors, albeit it's not noticeable from 10 yards away

the maintenance/upgrades i know he's done:
 - shock replacement with ksport coilovers
 - brake pads
 - new head/tail lights
 - harman kardon sound system
 - ngk plugs & bosch coil packs
 - solid compression check across all cylinders

maint/upgrades by the previous owner:
 - k&n intake
 - not the best tint job
 - metal impeller water pump
 - some performance clutch (installed at ~170k, no proof)
 - uuc short throw shifter (installed at ~170k, no proof)
 - the current owner assumes the head gasket was replaced. this would be favorable in a high mileage car, but without any service records idk if it was maintenance or repair, and if it was repaired(blown head) i won't know if the rods and what not are ok

the car's worth about $4200 to me. i feel dumb for considering this car but hey at the very least i'll get to have fun test driving it lol

Tesla just unveiled the Model 3. In the past 24 hours, they've sold 115,000 reservations for it. Delivery is expected to be end of next year.

Today I blasted through an intersection across six lanes of traffic trying to beat a red light (I definitely beat it, but was going pretty darnded fast) and realized that I had done it in a very small jurisdiction with a very strict speeding law. I quickly ducked into a dark road and drove around in no man's land for about 15 minutes before venturing back out into the town.

xr pls dont rush a traffic light thats luke the nr. 1 way to t-bone at high speed

SICK WHOOLIE BRUH CALAMARI RACE TEAM REPRESENT BRUH SQUIDDIN IS A LIFESTYLE

Tesla just unveiled the Model 3. In the past 24 hours, they've sold 115,000 reservations for it. Delivery is expected to be end of next year.
ik it's not needed but damn put a grille on that forgeter

Looks like this thread accidentally fell into the pit of garbage.

i dont think that any amount of anonymity could hide the fact that this was obviously my post lol