Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 860776 times)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Colorado-LOW-MILES-09-chevy-colorado-minor-damage-rebuildable-salvage-no-reserve-/271642731819?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f3f2b252b&item=271642731819&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

gonna keep my eye on this, see how high it goes

if it doesn't go up much, maybe I'll see if I can get it! XD

JK, but, I will keep my eye on it, out of curiosity.

"LOW MILES" seems suspicious

50,454 miles. So not really low miles. I mean lower than average but I wouldnt call that low lol.

Still, $2500 isnt too bad. Pretty basic though, but if thats all you need its a good deal. I have no idea how much itd be for a new bed, bumper and tailgate.

my car is in the shop again forget my life kill me
i hate cars

may look like a normal cadillac but its a cadillac sixteen the first cadillac to have 16 cylinders

Also the first cadillac to completely lack door handles.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Colorado-LOW-MILES-09-chevy-colorado-minor-damage-rebuildable-salvage-no-reserve-/271642731819?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f3f2b252b&item=271642731819&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

gonna keep my eye on this, see how high it goes

if it doesn't go up much, maybe I'll see if I can get it! XD

JK, but, I will keep my eye on it, out of curiosity.
well its in better condition than my truck
considering mine has a really bad rod knock

I had that Caddy as a Hot Wheel as a kid. lol

does anyone know what this tube does? it got forgeted up in the accident and the guy at the shop didnt bother to replace it

may look like a normal cadillac but its a cadillac sixteen the first cadillac to have 16 cylinders
This suddenly reminded of that Cadillac Cien concept

It looks like my dad is going out and buying an older BMW. I don't know anything about it but I'm pretty sure it's a 3-series. He's getting it from a private BMW tuner who is getting rid of it because his son burned out the clutch. My dad is apparently going to fix it from home so that's gonna be a hell of a job.

He's thinking about later putting his completely custom Mustang V8 in it. He just sold his '89 Mustang a couple days ago. He had it for 20 years so it's weird that a car that I grew up with since birth is gone now. He kept the entire engine (took him years to build it and he barely got to use it), the transmission (too good to sell it out, barely used), tail lights (no idea why), rear side windows (ditto), dashboard (ditto ditto), interior rear fender covers (ditto x3), and the rear struts (maybe as replacement parts?).

I've read on the EB110 that the doors open straight up instead of up+out because the car is so wide that the doors would cause it to not fit in parking spaces.

I'm so happy cause I just got my first car :D
heres a pic of it at the dealership after i bought it

:D
2014 Kia Optima

It looks like my dad is going out and buying an older BMW. I don't know anything about it but I'm pretty sure it's a 3-series. He's getting it from a private BMW tuner who is getting rid of it because his son burned out the clutch. My dad is apparently going to fix it from home so that's gonna be a hell of a job.

It's a green '94 318i convertible