Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 858027 times)

B O I

hooooooohhhhhhh my god

Cleaned up nicely, it seems. Are you planning to buff your paint?

I've thought about it a bit. I really do like the red color, definitely keeping it that way. I probably will buff it sometime because i'd like it to looks as close to its original condition as possible. Right now I gotta charge the battery so I can start it and then figure out everything that does and doesn't work. All I know so far is the fans and windshield wiper motors are broken. I looked in the trunk and I found a bunch of old stuff including a cool mouse pad, a nice baseball cap, a magazine or two from feb '75, and a bunch of sippy cups.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 08:16:41 PM by Willymcmilly »

yoooo went down a twisty road this morning in the rain, lost control to the point where i knew i was screwed no matter what, did a 540 and drove backwards into a ditch. my rear bumper hit a guard rail in the process. five minutes after that, some other guy smashed into a guard rail further up the hill. cops are keeping the road shut down for a while lol

I've already fixed all perceived mechanical damage which was basically nothing but the body is forgeted up good... at least by my standards. the tow truck did at least 500 dollars in damage alone. depending on what i leave jacked i could end up spending over 2k to get it pretty again but i for sure need to get a new passenger side mirror. I'll post pics later. tbh i wasn't as pissed or emotional as i thought I'd get

my condolences, what could a tow truck do for damage anyway besides pull the bumper off towing it out of the ditch. pm me as to where it happened too, im a shortage for twisty roads round here

anyway, I saw a 1993 Buick Park ave. supercharged at the gas station today, jet black, no rust, and the interior was nice too, a lady walked back out to it and I complemented her on it. I almost wanted to trade my pulsar for it. With a few mods it could be seriously fast

If I ever get a car that I plan to turn into a sleeper car, I'd probs get one of those Buicks with the huge V8's in them. Probably a late 90s to early 2000s regal

I'd get a crown vic but imo I'm really not a fan on how they look and such (and it's a ford, I'm biased against them)

If I ever get a car that I plan to turn into a sleeper car, I'd probs get one of those Buicks with the huge V8's in them. Probably a late 90s to early 2000s regal

I'd get a crown vic but imo I'm really not a fan on how they look and such (and it's a ford, I'm biased against them)
>>>>>>>>>>he doesnt want a pt BRUISER

I never get brand loyalty
like cars like 90% the same underneath who makes it barely changes anything.
Although any company who could make something like the 1st generation chevette deserves to be ridiculed for life.
Like seriously chevy tf were you thinking when you made that?

>>>>>>>>>>he doesnt want a pt BRUISER
pt cruisers are the snot mark of the car industry

I'd get a crown vic but imo I'm really not a fan on how they look and such

Excuse you

like cars like 90% the same underneath who makes it barely changes anything.
same idea behind patriotism

pt cruisers are the snot mark of the car industry
That is why it would be a good sleeper you friggin bongo.

That is why it would be a good sleeper you friggin bongo.
Oh

Never new people turned PT Cruisers into sleeper cars lmao

That and I thought you were saying I didn't want a PT Cruiser in general, not as a sleeper car

pictures of cars in the neighborhood

some kind of wwii jeep probably willys mb

1987 camaro z28

1959 studebaker pickup and something in front of it

ya just leave these loving cars out to rust

I love my land rovers but I drive a ford ranger because I'm too poor to run a rover or couldn't find a proper used one

I find stuff like jeep and land rover are niche enough to be loyal too

if you say so
if its a jeep jeep i think its fine
Not like a cherokee or a patriot