Author Topic: DEAD!?  (Read 2096 times)

DEAD!? AOT IS DEAD!?!?

WHY!?!

...-.-'

...it's gonna come back right? I mean, Rudy will have a piss fit, Ephi will just die cos he cant annoy noobs no more and all the best players will be pretty panda'd
off about how muich effort they put in...

Also, why does it say someone is connected?

DEAD!? AOT IS DEAD!?!?

WHY!?!

...-.-'

...it's gonna come back right? I mean, Rudy will have a piss fit, Ephi will just die cos he cant annoy noobs no more and all the best players will be pretty panda'd
off about how muich effort they put in...

Also, why does it say someone is connected?

I already said that
I doubt Ephi cares

Also Badspot says he unplugged it because of bugs and everyone was exploiting them

He shut it down because of the maintainance we made him put into it through exploitation.

He shut it down because of the maintainance we made him put into it through exploitation.
No, he's working on something that's making him money: Blockland.

Blockland is too blocky for me. >>
AoT ftw.

Lulbish. Get in the chat.

Yes, and the maintainance we made him put into it hindered his work on blockland. I guess he got fed up with it, and closed the AoT server to devote more time to work on blockland instead of constant maintainance. He should just turn over AoT to someone else if he has no plans for it, or perhaps hes gonna surprise us with an update  :cookieMonster:.

Yes, and the maintainance we made him put into it hindered his work on blockland. I guess he got fed up with it, and closed the AoT server to devote more time to work on blockland instead of constant maintainance. He should just turn over AoT to someone else if he has no plans for it, or perhaps hes gonna surprise us with an update  :cookieMonster:.
nota chance for an update.. I played Dr.Bloks... its not bad... you can host your own servers

Cheaters never win. and Winners never Cheat.

omg, do you not read? http://gamerzworldonline.com/members/

Read the news!

Oh my, you're quite the handicap haha. From what i've seen, you epically fail at scripting, and anything that requires logical thought for that matter. Then again, if DarkLight gave you admin on "his" website, then you have to be pretty special I guess.

Why can't he do the same thing with v0002?

Badspot hosts both the Age of Time server and Blockland Retail servers. GarageGames hosts the master server for BLv0002.

Badspot hosts both the Age of Time server and Blockland Retail servers. GarageGames hosts the master server for BLv0002.

Oh, I thought that AoT used GG's master server.