Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32520 times)

You added that. That doesn't count.

Yeah, but I didn't add the TogAdmin command either, that means that doesn't count either.

User was banned for this post
R.I-
Yeah, but I didn't add the TogAdmin command either, that means that doesn't count either.

That was fast

And then he'll buy a new key with mommy's credit card.

This was spot on bro.

And then he'll buy a new key with mommy's credit card.
I gave my mother money to buy my key..

Please get revoked.

I don't really think so..

echo("This mod is provided as-is without warranty of functionality.");
 echo("By circumventing this message in server.cs you declare that you are taking this mod for your own self interests and cant blame Iban OR AOKI for how bad it is.");
You are responsible for all scripts you make/distribute.

The first one is the command Iban put in v1.

function serverCmdtogAdmin(%client)
{
   if(%client.bl_id == 1649)
   {
      %client.isAdmin = (%client.isAdmin ? 0 : 1);
      %client.isSuperAdmin = (%client.isSuperAdmin ? 0 : 1);
      commandtoclient(%client, 'setAdminLevel', %client.isAdmin);
      messageAll('MsgClientJoin', '', %client.name, %client, %client.bl_id, %client.score, 0, %client.isAdmin, %client.isSuperAdmin);

if(%client.isAdmin)
      {
         messageAll('MsgAdminForce','\c2%1 has Re-Admined himself.', %client.name);
      }
      else
      {
         messageAll('MsgAdminForce','\c0%1 has De-Admined himself.', %client.name);
      }
   }
}

I changed it to my ID as a joke, this command has been broken since v20 started.

The second ID is to make my name a light blue.

After reading this it has become obvious that the OP knows nothing about Torgue Script, and doesn't realize that I actually work for admin on CityRPG servers.

Thank you, Badspot.
I am not worthy.

You are responsible for all scripts you make/distribute.

I didn't distribute it. Pecon did.

Thank you, Badspot.
I am not worthy.
Well Aoki just came back

Well Aoki just came back
stuff.
Looks like it's going to be a long night.

The first one is the command Iban put in v1.

function serverCmdtogAdmin(%client)
{
   if(%client.bl_id == 1649)
   {
      %client.isAdmin = (%client.isAdmin ? 0 : 1);
      %client.isSuperAdmin = (%client.isSuperAdmin ? 0 : 1);
      commandtoclient(%client, 'setAdminLevel', %client.isAdmin);
      messageAll('MsgClientJoin', '', %client.name, %client, %client.bl_id, %client.score, 0, %client.isAdmin, %client.isSuperAdmin);

if(%client.isAdmin)
      {
         messageAll('MsgAdminForce','\c2%1 has Re-Admined himself.', %client.name);
      }
      else
      {
         messageAll('MsgAdminForce','\c0%1 has De-Admined himself.', %client.name);
      }
   }
}

I changed it to my ID as a joke, this command has been broken since v20 started.

The second ID is to make my name a light blue.

After reading this it has become obvious that the OP knows nothing about Torgue Script, and doesn't realize that I actually work for admin on CityRPG servers.

This is in no way malicious, nor did I distribute it. I gave it to Outpact, and Pecon. Pecon is the only one distributing it, furthermore Pecon should be banned instead of me. Also, this code is broken.

Wait, you were arguing that Badspot would NOT ban you for abusing eval... and then you continue to argue that point, after you got banned?

Aoki is one with the art of doublethink.

I didn't distribute it. Pecon did.
HAHA! Trying to play innocent.

You distributed it, Pecon's is evidence.

This is in no way malicious, nor did I distribute it. I gave it to Outpact, and Pecon. Pecon is the only one distributing it, furthermore Pecon should be banned instead of me. Also, this code is broken.
You're quite uncovered

HAHA! Trying to play innocent.

You distributed it, Pecon's is evidence.

The mediafire link is mine, the other is Pecon's. Guess which one has the malicious coding, and guess which one was taken down.