My Best House Yet.

Author Topic: My Best House Yet.  (Read 5984 times)

I think this house is very bad. The colors clash with each other in a negative fashion and you clearly put no effort in the choice of FX. Stair would be better broader and toilet should be elevated. It also lacks a fridge.

I don't know what people see in this house. There are much better builds out there.

I think this house is very bad. The colors clash with each other in a negative fashion and you clearly put no effort in the choice of FX. Stair would be better broader and toilet should be elevated. It also lacks a fridge.

I don't know what people see in this house. There are much better builds out there.
Lol, you don't get it do you? They're being sarcastic. And yes, I didn't put effort to this. I just spammed it. It took me like 30 seconds to make. .-.
And if you don't think I'm good. Then you better see this: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242613.0  See at the bottom.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 12:44:08 PM by BluMcBox »

Lol, you don't get it do you? They're being sarcastic. And yes, I didn't put effort to this. I just spammed it. It took me like 30 seconds to make. .-.
I think Sleven may have sarcasm'd you..

I think Sleven may have sarcasm'd you..
He's actually saying the true facts. He's saying it sucks, and thats right. He's just questioning why people like it. I said they're being sarcastic

And if you don't think I'm good. Then you better see this: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242613.0  See at the bottom.
you ruined your joke man wTF - _-

ok, if i was joking i would say it's decent
if i was perfectly honest, i would say....

its awful
needs moar effort

obviously a joke thread :3

LOL

At first I thought someone had made another joke "best build ever" spam topic, but then I realized that this idiot bumped it.
Not sure which one is more upsetting to me tbh

This is the worst house of all time
because it should have 2 beds, not 1
and it needs a transparent couch
:cookieMonster:

LOL

Oh man dude. I know you're new and all but please don't bump month old garbage threads.

Looks like a piece of stuff.

"Modern" Crap - Coming 2016