Forum-Unfair Ban Times

Author Topic: Forum-Unfair Ban Times  (Read 9765 times)

Trolling describes an action that's soul purpose is to cause a certain reaction by someone else.

I said "kill yourself" to Icecream man and I got banned, but later someone else said it and didn't get banned.

Trolling describes an action that's soul purpose is to cause a certain reaction by someone else.
Before the internet that was called antagonizing.

Before the internet that was called antagonizing.
or provocation?

i was banned for admitting to torrenting terraria like a year 1/2 ago.
i deserved it. two weeks. it got my brother banned, however, also. (this was before that update thing)

What's your point?
Unwritten rules? I can still report people even after I was such a "horrible abuser". Is that not a clear indicator that the reason was fake?
This is a restatement of facts. We all know they run it. Can we actually have your opinion?

a long run of hatred provokes new conflicts to arise while the old ones havent died down yet
can you not let things go and have everything over and done with
holding a grudge for this long proves that youre both children who cant seem to handle a broken toy seven years back

I said "kill yourself" to Icecream man and I got banned, but later someone else said it and didn't get banned.

probably because you're a terrorist!!

I know I'm in no place to talk but even if you don't read the rules, you can avoid getting banned if you're logical.

Like I said, I'm in no position to say this, but I'm just mentioning it.