Author Topic: Starzy- Repeatedly flaming me, and pretty much nobody else  (Read 6906 times)

Some more random flaming...
nope, that was entirely in my rights, he already searched, read op next time you moron.

nope, that was entirely in my rights, he already searched, read op next time you moron.
No, he said he searched for the mod and found it.
so i look it up on the forums, find it, get happy, click the download link,
Why can't you just look more carefully before using something in a handicapped argument?

You guys have a bad habit of just giving up on what you start.

No, he said he searched for the mod and found it.Why can't you just look more carefully before using something in a handicapped argument?
.... you're handicapped. HE SEARCHED................. YOU POSTED A SEARCH BUTTON. YOU DENSE MOTHER forgetER.

.... you're handicapped. HE SEARCHED................. YOU POSTED A SEARCH BUTTON. YOU DENSE MOTHER forgetER.
I obviously wasn't talking about searching for a download link.

I obviously wasn't talking about searching for a download link.
... then why did you say it was random flaming I was posting about the search button you posted.
just stop trying, you're wrong i'm right, forget off.

... then why did you say it was random flaming I was posting about the search button you posted.
just stop trying, you're wrong i'm right, forget off.
Okay, fine. It wasn't random. But it doesn't make sense. You misunderstood the post and called me stupid.

Victimizing yourself on the forum.
Falling into bad habits.
Feeding people what they wan.t

Don't do any of them really. If you can recognize one of them happening, try to stop it.
These are the steps I take now to avoid drama. But, it happens anyways.

Starzy is probably flaming you because he thinks you're an idiot that deserves it.
That's pretty much this whole situation summed up.

Okay, fine. It wasn't random. But it doesn't make sense. You misunderstood the post and called me stupid.
when the forget did I misunderstand anything, you misunderstood. forget off you're like a brick wall.

Victimizing yourself on the forum.
Falling into bad habits.
Feeding people what they wan.t

Don't do any of them really. If you can recognize one of them happening, try to stop it.
These are the steps I take now to avoid drama. But, it happens anyways.

Starzy is probably flaming you because he thinks you're an idiot that deserves it.
That's pretty much this whole situation summed up.
no it's 3 idiots who think they're entitled because they're special needs cunts.

no it's 3 idiots who think they're entitled because they're special needs cunts.
well someone is a bit angry today

well someone is a bit angry today
I'm tired of these handicaps. I'm done in this thread bitch all you want.

Will you calm down? Seriously, you are in the wrong as well.

I'm tired of these handicaps. I'm done in this thread bitch all you want.
You are flaming in these posts.
You're also calling them "special needs cunts". Are you seriously going to insult them by calling them autistic?
Get out.

haha so he just decided to bitch out instead of admit he's wrong