Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 207494 times)

No, pretty sure that there are close to 70k users (excluding alts and the like)
A bunch of IDs were never sold, so it's possibly around 60 thousand, maybe around 50k at the least

I have found a solution to the problem of steam users not being able to make a forum account (or use a dedicated hosting service): make it so the cd key on the library page for blockland is your key.
pageloss

A bunch of IDs were never sold, so it's at least around 50, possibly 60 thousand
Are you sure? The last I heard, the only omitted IDs were 2-99, 666, and 1337

Edit: Sorry I forgot about amazon, gamedujour, and steam ID jumps. I guess it's closer to 60k, but it's not what the rtb graphs show

Are you sure? The last I heard, the only omitted IDs were 2-99, 666, and 1337

Edit: Sorry I forgot about amazon, gamedujour, and steam ID jumps. I guess it's closer to 60k, but it's not what the rtb graphs show
Could've sworn there were more than that, guess i'm wrong

Also, i've only now just realized that just because RTB's graph for Blockland Players says there's only a little more than 40,000 players, doesn't mean that we only have around that much in players (including those who use RTB)

I combined the amount of Blockland Players with RTB Players and realized the actual amount of overall players... :cookieMonster:

I have found a solution to the problem of steam users not being able to make a forum account (or use a dedicated hosting service): make it so the cd key on the library page for blockland is your key.
  • Right Click->View CD Key hangs - This option shouldn't even be there, if you bought the game directly through steam you don't even have a Blockland key.

Would it be possible to create a "sign in through steam" option for the forms, but it will only let you log in if you have blockland in your steam library?

I wonder if Badspot ever plans on getting Blockland into a humble bundle. Idk how games are picked for that, but I think we'd get lots of new players that way after the hype dies down.

holy stuff the icon is anti-aliased

holy stuff the icon is anti-aliased
how late can someone even be?

Tezuni's server is full of people with blids over 60k. Can't anybody save these poor souls!