Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 207196 times)

There are approximately 30 pages of offtopic in this thread already, a little more isn't a big deal
that's what they said about global warming
and look what's happening

how would that even work
It doesn't

However the bot could filter out 100% secure add-ons with a blacklist of all "bad" functions like file commands, "delete", "command", "eval", "crash", "quit", "commandto*" in it, stuff, or maybe add-ons like prints that don't even contain scripts

Everything else requires moderator approval or you just shouldn't download it until someone experienced posted a review saying that it's all fine

but there are legitimate add-ons that use commands like delete and commandTo and eval and quit

that's what they said about global warming
and look what's happening
That's alright, I think we're done here anyway
crispy/hodot are apparently unable to come up with any type of post that could be considered a logical response

crispy/hodot are apparently unable to come up with any type of post that could be considered a logical response
they're unable to come up with posts because they don't want an argument that stretches on for PAGES and PAGES

but there are legitimate add-ons that use commands like delete and commandTo and eval and quit
There are endless legitimate addons that use these. And there are ways to get around this. You'd also need to blacklist exec as one could obsfucate (with something as simple as a rot13) their code and then in the real code, deobsfucate it, write it to a file, and execute it.

maybe i don't post because i'm loving asleep...?

there's really no point in arguing about something so trivial anymore. Get over it and move on.

there's really no point in arguing about something so trivial anymore. Get over it and move on.
you're asleep?

hotdotoman is sleep posting again

the fact that you keep replying is proof enough
Are you kidding me, you're both replying to the argument you are in. That's the most stupid rebuttal I have ever heard.

you're both acting like idiots
get over it

stop posting

try making blockland emoticons :D

meh it deosint look like it comes from it or relates to it i think a brick emoticon would be good

Based off of the average post delay by the Admins, I'd say the next thread will probably open sometime around the first week of December.

meh it deosint look like it comes from it or relates to it i think a brick emoticon would be good
Meh. Guess that would be kinda cool?