Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 206647 times)

now we only wait on eksi

I think, the game releases on Steam after 31.12.2013... T_T
why so troubled, blockfriend?

Oh, wait a minute.
If I get this for steam and I want to put add ons and stuff, where will be the game directory?

Oh, wait a minute.
If I get this for steam and I want to put add ons and stuff, where will be the game directory?
Same as always
documents I guess

I'm pretty excited to see the new trailer, I hope it gives a message of what this game is about!

I'm glad that Badspot is almost done with the Steam features for Blockland, I bet you in about 2 weeks near Christmas time things will be completed.

Oh, wait a minute.
SteamApps/common/Blockland/Add-Ons/

SteamApps/common/Blockland/Add-Ons/

That's for valve games and that 'valve pipe' stuff.

That's for valve games and that 'valve pipe' stuff.
It's not just for Valve games, a dozen of other games use it, only outdated games use the username folder

And i don't know how Steam Pipe is bad, the only issues i've had with it is when games first had to transfer over to it, my games would still think they're in the username folder, but then that all got sorted out, now the only problem left over is an outdated Source SDK, so i'm forced to use Team Fortress 2 or Source Filmmaker for model compiling and viewing

No shadows, minimum texture quality.

That's the only way I can get 15 fps

Will the steam workshop be in use?

That's the only way I can get 15 fps
...stop using a potato and upgrade to a toaster or better