Poll

Do you like this server?

ya
26 (86.7%)
no
4 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Ravencroft and Whirlwind's Falling Tiles V11.0  (Read 7236 times)

I want some tornt!

The New and improved IJuke!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 11:37:13 PM by A.P.X. »

So I found a testing event whirlwind accidentally left on the slot machine.
I earned over 300 points by mashing the stuff out of it to ensure at least two points every time (later said it over chat several times to get their attention because WE GOTTA FINISH THAT JUKEBOX).
Also, there wasn't just tornt, there was also shiro (i think), and a few INTENSE gun battles between raven, allum, and whirlwind.
tl;dr: stuff was cash (literally)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 12:48:22 AM by Gatysh »

I just built a tavern to replace the funhouse, check it out!

V11.0 UPDATE 10/15/13:
A fancy new Lounge/Tavern has replaced the funhouse in the elevator. Not only can you hang out with your buddies in there, you also have a beautiful view of the arena from it. (Credit to The Brighter Dark, Ravencroft and Kingston.)

We have also added a new jukebox to the arena with 20+ new songs. There is a number pad on it so you can simply click on the number of your favorite song instead of scrolling through an endless list of songs. Look for it in the spectate room! (Credit to Ravencroft and Whirlwind.)

Look for the server to be up with these implemented updates tomorrow night.

Thanks for playing!

Sincerely,

The Falling Tiles team
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 03:39:23 AM by Raven¢roft »

I just built a tavern to replace the funhouse, check it out!
Wow that looks sweet! Good job guys!

Damnit, I had a really good design for the funhouse replacement. Really wanted to give it a shot.

Damnit, I had a really good design for the funhouse replacement. Really wanted to give it a shot.
snozeulose

Give a description of it. There's always room for expansion.

only if this server was up mors often, I would be on Blockland moe often.

Same but the server is passworded

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!

If you want I can make a small mini example of what I was gonna make.

guys we did it 696969 clicks and no I'm not making a clicknail this must be seen in all of its 3200x1800 glory