Author Topic: Turning Add-ons into .txt file list of names  (Read 1777 times)

basically, just something i can do a quick run to make a listed .txt file for all the add-ons i've got, want to get a list posted so people can ask for anything i might have.

config/server/ADD_ON_LIST.cs contains add-ons that you've enabled/disabled. It can have names of add-ons that you no longer have but it should be a good approximation.

I think he's wanting some sort of preset loader. You make a preset list of add-ons you want enabled/disabled. Then when you use the custom gamemode, you just load the preset and go from there.

Are you asking for this as a mod or a program/script/whatever?

open notepad
type "dir >> file.txt"
save in blockland add-ons folder as "add-ons.bat" or something
double click it
open file.txt
list of add-ons ?

open notepad
type "dir >> file.txt"
double click it
open file.txt
list of add-ons ?
Nice idea!

open notepad
type "dir >> file.txt"
double click it
open file.txt
list of add-ons ?
yeah this is basically it, just wanted a quicker list than hand typing it in. going to post it up in gd/offtopic, see if anyone wants anything.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50959273/Blockland%20Private/Client_ListAddons.zip
put this into your blockland folder, after starting up blockland open the console and type
listAddons();
a list will be generated and put in your config folder

Or you could just use config/server/add_on_list.cs?
Open it with an editor and replace "$addon__" and " = 1;" and " = -1;" with nothing...

Or you could just use config/server/add_on_list.cs?
Open it with an editor and replace "$addon__" and " = 1;" and " = -1;" with nothing...

This will contain uninstalled add-ons and will not necessarily contain all of your add-ons.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50959273/Blockland%20Private/Client_ListAddons.zip
put this into your blockland folder, after starting up blockland open the console and type
listAddons();
a list will be generated and put in your config folder
this won't find folders, it will find nested add-ons, and it will find any zips that aren't add-ons