Poll

Rpg maker vx ace or mv

vx ace
2 (100%)
mv
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 20, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

Author Topic: rpg maker vx ace topic  (Read 2123 times)

it doesn't have to be vx ace
but the thread will be mostly focused on vx ace
I made some gay animations and will post here and before hand I apolgize for using bandicam
https://store.steampowered.com/app/220700/RPG_Maker_VX_Ace/
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products/programs/rpg-maker-vx-ace
Link to product above
RTP Package: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

I would show it with audio but that'd be a video and i dont wanna upload this
so you get soundless gifs sadly :(

My favorite attack is the one where MC Ride wiggles about

I, in all honesty, think that RPG Maker looks kinda cool. Like, no matter how stuff the presentation is, you can tell a story. Or you could make a fever dream of a game. I'd probably be more interested in the latter.

Daily reminder that off and wadanohara were both made on rpg maker. Like holy stuff rpg maker IS loving STUPID. People really need to just loving kill themselves if they even consider using rpg maker

Before any of you cunts say "well that's just bad games giving bad reputation" bear in mind that all rpg games in all history totally suck rooster and are boring ass pretentious garbage piles with boring enemies and absolutely no depth. Rpg maker is hardcoded final fantasy battle which is the worst offender of the boring rpg battle list next to Pokemon so no there's no potential for anything good to come out of rpg maker unless you remove combat entirely and just make a stuffty story game with boring ass characters who have no personality.

Unless your game is a joke then I guess sure you do you I mean there's the death grips brother punching an enemy so what the forget
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 05:46:14 PM by thegoodperry »

My favorite attack is the one where MC Ride wiggles about
thanks

Unless your game is a joke then I guess sure you do you I mean there's the death grips brother punching an enemy so what the forget
my main problem is that it costs a forget ton, also yeah its pretty joke im just making it for friends and my server
(unless  you use g2a or something)

I, in all honesty, think that RPG Maker looks kinda cool. Like, no matter how stuff the presentation is, you can tell a story. Or you could make a fever dream of a game. I'd probably be more interested in the latter.
I.E LISA was made on rpg maker vx ace so yeah theres some cool stuff

i have made so so much on ace, and now converted my projects to MV.

but im mostly using it to make videos for a youtube series im making. everything is just scripted and press play, that i record lol.
though i have so so many scenes and locations created, i have enough content to throw an actual huge game together XD

i have made so so much on ace, and now converted my projects to MV.

but im mostly using it to make videos for a youtube series im making. everything is just scripted and press play, that i record lol.
though i have so so many scenes and locations created, i have enough content to throw an actual huge game together XD
if you post videos or pics that'd be apprecicated

I'm most likely will still on RM2k3 forever, and some people at the RMN discord server have gave me some praises for that (That and RPG Maker 2003 is pretty similar to Blockland's event system in a sense)

But that's just me.

I'm most likely will still on RM2k3 forever, and some people at the RMN discord server have gave me some praises for that (That and RPG Maker 2003 is pretty similar to Blockland's event system in a sense)

But that's just me.

I like 2003 but I feel it is kinda useless because there's no scripting

BUMP

making a lisa fangame in vx ace
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 09:12:38 PM by Boomsticks Alt »