Author Topic: Char's Mini-Comics and other art (have you practiced your holy counter today?)  (Read 384834 times)

The comics are good and if you have a problem with him using Japanese you can close the topic and don't come back. Maybe he likes Japanese? Maybe it's his god damn comic.
You guys are all acting like a bunch of loving pricks.
React(tm)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:30:27 PM by otto-san »

The comics are good and if you have a problem with him using Japanese you can close the topic and don't come back. Maybe he likes Japanese? Maybe it's his god damn comic.
You guys are all acting like a bunch of loving pricks.

yeah I don't really see where anyone is specifically complaining about Japanese...

also new comic that also happened in class today

They're funny when the forum you're posting to can read them.

yeah I don't really see where anyone is specifically complaining about Japanese...

also new comic that also happened in class today

oh god for some reason i laughed so hard

that's hilarious, i Jove it

These are adorable and funny at the same time.

oh god for some reason i laughed so hard

that's hilarious, i Jove it
i would agree

i would actually say this is the most caring and non-violent way i've ever seen the forum react to anyone they felt they deserved criticism ever

i mean except resonte but for the most part

i didn't think the katakana thing was a problem
but just a suggestion

this is just a nitpick but it's really noticable that the fourth image is just a zoomed in image of the third one due to its larger lines. this could be amended by simply redrawing the character in a larger scale, it doesn't seem like a big deal to do so. it's not the biggest problem obviously, but at the least its not one part of an image being scaled up to another part of an image, sorry if that's hard to understand, but in the future avoid that as well~

i would actually say this is the most caring and non-violent way i've ever seen the forum react to anyone they felt they deserved criticism ever

If this was off-topic I bet it'd a different story

If this was off-topic I bet it'd a different story
it would be because everyone would yell to move it to creativity
lol

what's that supposed to mean

i didn't think the katakana thing was a problem
but just a suggestionthis is just a nitpick but it's really noticable that the fourth image is just a zoomed in image of the third one due to its larger lines. this could be amended by simply redrawing the character in a larger scale, it doesn't seem like a big deal to do so. it's not the biggest problem obviously, but at the least its not one part of an image being scaled up to another part of an image, sorry if that's hard to understand, but in the future avoid that as well~

actually I did redraw it with a double-size brush
you can kinda tell by the eyes and arms and probably other stuff

gee i guess my eyes aren't as sharp as i thought
well that's all fine then, still would it look nicer if it was the same sized brush? i'm not asking you to change your comic, i'm just curious if you agree if it would look nicer otherwise. i may be just wrongly opinionated on this whole matter lol

gee i guess my eyes aren't as sharp as i thought
still would it look nicer if it was the same sized brush?

I probably could have just used the bigger brush on the outside only and maybe it would have more emphasis

i dunno