Guess my Paypal account balance and win a $50 Amazon giftcard!

Poll

Which giftcard would you prefer?

Amazon
51 (49.5%)
Ebay
13 (12.6%)
American Express
13 (12.6%)
I don't need money because I play Blockland.
26 (25.2%)

Total Members Voted: 103

Author Topic: Guess my Paypal account balance and win a $50 Amazon giftcard!  (Read 7905 times)

All i'm saying here is Jeremie is doing it for attention because he hasn't provided proof on either things that might've been given out.

He hasn't posted a picture of his paypal balance, he hasn't posted proof of the gift. Right now I am assuming this is a fake sham.

people are still guessing? Lol its over. Go guess in my topic.

Mine is closest answer wins!

also lock the topic jeremie, u should

EDIT: @ Starzy, why are people getting mad over it then? It really doesn't matter.

it's my opinion on what does and doesn't waste my time

10 fingers to 50000 combinations of numbers
sure
Even though there were "50000" combinations you thought "Wow, I know the right answer! Ill go ahead and say it!" but to the realization that you in fact, did NOT have the right answer out of the 50000 cominations it was a waiste of time?

If there were 50000 combinations, why would you guess and "waiste your time" unless you knew the exact answer?

people are still guessing? Lol its over. Go guess in my topic.

Mine is closest answer wins!

also lock the topic jeremie, u should
Not before he provides proof that this isn't fake.

Even though there were "50000" combinations you thought "Wow, I know the right answer! Ill go ahead and say it!" but to the realization that you in fact, did NOT have the right answer out of the 50000 cominations it was a waiste of time?

If there were 50000 combinations, why would you guess and "waiste your time" unless you knew the exact answer?
why do you keep saying waiste

nobody thinks "I know the right answer!", it's more like "Free money!"

Even though there were "50000" combinations you thought "Wow, I know the right answer! Ill go ahead and say it!" but to the realization that you in fact, did NOT have the right answer out of the 50000 cominations it was a waiste of time?answer?
you really can't even argue against res dude
if someone holds a number of up five fingers you have a 1/5 (or 1/6 for zero fingers) chance of getting it, that's reasonable so you'd assume to get it exact.
but as the numbers go higher, the chances get lower, it's absurd to think "oh, i must have to get exactly that number!"
and if it isn't absurd for you then i don't know what to say to that.

Not before he provides proof that this isn't fake.

Are you the same guy that keeps bugging Obama for his birth certificate?

nobody thinks "I know the right answer!", it's more like "Free money!"
Why are you complaining then?
You had a chance to win $50, you tried, you didnt, the end.
you really can't even argue against res dude
if someone holds a number of up five fingers you have a 1/5 (or 1/6 for zero fingers) chance of getting it, that's reasonable so you'd assume to get it exact.
but as the numbers go higher, the chances get lower, it's absurd to think "oh, i must have to get exactly that number!"
and if it isn't absurd for you then i don't know what to say to that.
You missed the point. Sure 10 fingers is a lot less than "50000" combinations.

Are you the same guy that keeps bugging Obama for his birth certificate?
Please don't dodge the question.

because that's the fun of it. i'm having trouble believing i'd have to tell someone that.

Why are you complaining then?
You had a chance to win $50, you tried, you didnt, the end.
Please don't dodge the question.
seriously though
proof would be nice indeed

harassment is sending you one PM
lol okay