Xenomorph's fortwars

Author Topic: Xenomorph's fortwars  (Read 1078 times)

I already knew this would end up bad, but I went there anyways.

So, I join and the first thing I see is "Swiss army Bazooka is admin only because it is so op".
I spawn, waving that off, and create my base. I notice he has zonebricks enabled and I made a shield covering my base.
Next, he tries to kill me while I'm building and he was like "no forcefields bro". So, he puts that in the rules and I make another base.
Then, I see him putting millions of them around his base and then he starts sniping people from his totally protected base.

All together, stuffty server. I'll be posting screen shots soon. And if you want legit proof, join the server.

admins should not have too many advantages just because they're admins.

admins should not have too manyany advantages just because they're admins.

admins should not have too many advantages just because they're admins.

Might does not make right

Badspot himself said that

Might does not make right

Badspot himself said that
Might does not make FORTRESS OF DOOOOOOOOM

What a great example of friendry.
Only the stupidest of the stupid would break their own rules.

I'm gonna wait for the picture's for a definitive siding, but I'm leaning towards op.

Just waiting for Blockzillahead to come in and say "it's their server, they can do what ever they want."

Xenomorph is an idiot. Not only this, but I went onto another fort wars (Ran by Renoukin or something like that, however he implied it was cca's) in which he was admin, and was admin orbing his plane when he crashed despite it being in the rules for admins not to do so.

When questioned by Renoukin, he responded 'it was fun'