Ze Epic Hammer - BL_ID - 42729 - Build stealer alert!

Author Topic: Ze Epic Hammer - BL_ID - 42729 - Build stealer alert!  (Read 8615 times)

Modface is also 10 btw, so it'd be best not to argue with him.
then he must be mentally retarted

Why is Cucumberdude's server green on your list?
I favorited it a while ago.

^stuff wtf

"YOUR JUST AN WORKER"
Send 'Ze Epic Hammer' A link to a dictionary website.

though i support this, it just seems like this guy is a kid taking a build just so his friends will think of him as the best 7 year old around on the playground.

thanks for bringing this scrub lord to my attention.

Support only because modface is a friend

I know I build this, I have proof. My BL ID is the tail number of the plane. Also all over the build my name is hidden. Its IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ALL THE BRICKS WITH MY NAME. Im just saying I will show you all. And I know like a million people who have seen me building this. I mean, its not the stealing that bothers me, its the fact that people take it and dont give credit. I have over 30 hours of my life in that plane, and thats a low estimate. I will be releasing this some day, and now because of people taking it and distributing it early, I may not, and when I DO work on this in game, its single player now :'(

I had a TDM build stolen once. The host didn't even enable any addons. I joined the server and he shut down as soon as I spawned. I can't remember his name.

OT: Agreed. Modface is a moron.

By the way, I lol'd when he said I stole it. I have more recent saves of this too, btw. But yeah. lol. And it stinks when that happens Wisp

By the way, I lol'd when he said I stole it. I have more recent saves of this too, btw. But yeah. lol. And it stinks when that happens Wisp

I didn't really care about it anyways, the build was terrible. What got me is whenever I joined the server, he would shut down and restart until he just disappeared.

I use a little trick. I simply go to all brick add-ons and edit the names and stuff. If someone later saves and loads them in their own server, they will probably get nothing.

I use a little trick. I simply go to all brick add-ons and edit the names and stuff. If someone later saves and loads them in their own server, they will probably get nothing.
Oh my god that is brilliant.

Also thank you Nixton for sticking up for me and making this topic. I had no idea about it. I really do appreciate it

"modface did it"
instant support.

Also thank you Nixton for sticking up for me and making this topic. I had no idea about it. I really do appreciate it
Np