Ze Epic Hammer - BL_ID - 42729 - Build stealer alert!

Author Topic: Ze Epic Hammer - BL_ID - 42729 - Build stealer alert!  (Read 8621 times)

What
a
douchecanoe.

Sailor has been working on the plane for months. I hate people like that.

But...

Awesome plane Sailor!
We know it was you who built it

"Okay, this is going on drama ---"

Really? I hate when people say they are going to drama something, they don't really need to know, you will just keep feeding them, or pissing them off (Which makes it even more difficult to handle them).

/support
If he just used the build, this would be a worthless drama. But then, he claimed it as if he built it.

It's really sailor's fault for leaving it out there in the public.
And the way you can tell if they stole it is if they ban you in rage.
/support only for rage ban

I've met him once; he did seem like the kind of person that would be inclined to "save" someone else's build. Not out of spite, just laziness.

I just banned him from my server after he spammed the chat with "eat a richard"

And I haven't banned anyone in forever

I know I build this, I have proof. My BL ID is the tail number of the plane. Also all over the build my name is hidden. Its IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ALL THE BRICKS WITH MY NAME. Im just saying I will show you all. And I know like a million people who have seen me building this. I mean, its not the stealing that bothers me, its the fact that people take it and dont give credit. I have over 30 hours of my life in that plane, and thats a low estimate. I will be releasing this some day, and now because of people taking it and distributing it early, I may not, and when I DO work on this in game, its single player now :'(

Some people can stoop ridiculously low.  So low, that their backs break and they become helpless.  To defend their helplessness, they draw attention to themselves to look big.  Ze Epic Hammer is starting his journey down this road with a dead end.  He reaches the end, and can't go back.  Hammer, you better turn into a side street, cause I see where you're headed.

Thanks for the support guys and I agree with you XR, he is slowly spiraling I guess. One of his friends said he was "Given this" by his other friend, because HE was just hosting it too. I believe the name was "Nevernever" and there were a few numbers at the end. I have his BLID written some where but I will get it to y'all if you are interested.

Noedit: Neverever321, BL ID 42928 was hosting this as well

Wait, not that Blake1 mentioned that line, I am also thinking that JackTheAwesome is also behind this. Just read the line ":D and being hosted by JackTheAwesome (who helped with events)" Last time I checked, the events were the same ones I tried out when I joined Sailor's server... So I'm starting to doubt even more.

Yes, I spent HOURS AND HOURS on events, they are all pretty much done. They are so complex too, that there are about 65 or so on one button (Most complex button). So what they just said is complete stuff :).

Yes, I spent HOURS AND HOURS on events, they are all pretty much done. They are so complex too, that there are about 65 or so on one button (Most complex button). So what they just said is complete stuff :).
Yup that settles it.

Thanks for the support guys and I agree with you XR, he is slowly spiraling I guess. One of his friends said he was "Given this" by his other friend, because HE was just hosting it too. I believe the name was "Nevernever" and there were a few numbers at the end. I have his BLID written some where but I will get it to y'all if you are interested.

Yeah one of his friends was "given this", and that friend was "given this," and so on.  But what it leads up to, YOU didn't give it to anyone.  Since he was the one caught with it, even IF someone gave it to him, he's in the wrong.

Noedit: Neverever321, BL ID 42928 was hosting this as well
Neverever did not show any trace of credit either and the server was forgeted up. Because a person would push you out of the Crew member room with a Pushbroom...