Ze Epic Hammer - BL_ID - 42729 - Build stealer alert!

Author Topic: Ze Epic Hammer - BL_ID - 42729 - Build stealer alert!  (Read 8601 times)

Modface for airplane repo man of 2013

Modface for airplane repo man of 2013
LOL. Oh god Im laughing so hard right now.

This is why when I make something I always hide my ID and name in it, so then when the cigarettes steal it, I can be like "ok, let's just hammer this brick here and we will see who's really the queer"

This is why when I make something I always hide my ID and name in it, so then when the cigarettes steal it, I can be like "ok, let's just hammer this brick here and we will see who's really the queer"
I did this everywhere.
Latest idiocy,

Just to support his major idiocy.
Who the forget is block dude and what the forget is SCP? lol. Thanks for the support.

I did this everywhere.
Latest idiocy,

Damn it. Time to start hiding my ID in all my builds.

Who the forget is block dude and what the forget is SCP? lol. Thanks for the support.

Secure Contain Protect if I'm getting the context right. And him thinking you "work" for anyone is just plain idiocy.

OT: I love the conversation going on in the backround.

A surprising turn of events..

Oooohh! The Copy right! Fancy! If it was uploaded they would give up before it was finished its such a long load. But really :(

I bet block dude (although I have no idea who this is) has nothing to do with it and Ze Epic Hammer is just bullstuffting just so he won't be called and bugged as a "build stealer." He seems like a guy who would do that if you ask me.

Also he called me "Sailorkid" a few posts above. Wow lol.
Ba. Haha. Hahaha.

He told me the same story when I confronted him. I didn't take pictures though.

I never see him online, what time did you see him?

i have no idea what you people are talking about, use the quote button.

I never see him online, what time did you see him?
I saw him on A-Spec's server. I am super admin there. I told him to tell me who built the air plane. If he lied about it I was going to lynch him. But he told the truth.

could this modface jackass stop communicating through the rtb system and actually come here and post on the forums

/support because the other day at The Brighter Dark's freebuild, he started yelling at me for being friends with some dude named "pirate ray".

I don't think I even know them.