Author Topic: Empty server with stuffloads of AFK (?) players...  (Read 2651 times)

For the last few days, I've noticed a lot of AFK players in my server. The server is effectively empty, save some spam. It's gotten to the point where I have 22 players in my server, but none of them are responding.

I suspect this is a glitch or something - I can't imagine 22 people going AFK in my server for no apparent reason. Anyone have ideas as to how I can figure out what is going on?

Did you try D-Wanding them? Also give them admin for one second and see if they respond.

kick them. I always kick afk people that have been gone tol long

Hmm. When I d-wand them, they play the walk animation but don't move or anything. Looks like a potential glitch?

kick them. I always kick afk people that have been gone too long
fixed

Hmm. When I d-wand them, they play the walk animation but don't move or anything. Looks like a potential glitch?
I think they crashed.

Is your server up? If so, tell me the name. I want to join to see if it's actually happening.

EDIT: Found it.

Maybe some script broke GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame because that results in unresponsive player objects in your server even after people leave.

It is up. Cucumberdude's derp.

Maybe some script broke GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame because that results in unresponsive player objects in your server even after people leave.
That's probably it.

Yea I used to have this issue before. It was because of my RPG when I forgot to put it in a package.

Don't kick them, they let your server be near the top of the list
c:

Yeah I joined your server and saw tons of players but nobody was moving or talking, kinda creeped me out.

lol, kinda want to join now to see how it is

Yeah I joined your server and saw tons of players but nobody was moving or talking, kinda creeped me out.
This, it was like time froze