Author Topic: DBZ: Battle of Z  (Read 1394 times)

A while back a game called Dbz: Zenkai released in Japan. The game would depict 4 people choosing a character from the dbz universe and fighting in a ffa. Players would have the chance to preform team attacks with enemy's to gain points and such. Namco Bandi caught ahold of this Arcade Japanese game quickly and funded Dragon ball z Battle of Z, a 4v4 team game spanning over 60+ missions and a full story line "what-if" scenario where all of Goku's friends would fight with him. The game is packed with 70+
characters and featuring new characters from the Japan movie, Dbz battle of the gods.
Includes Wise, Bills, and God Goku.
Dlc includes the fusion forms, bardock, and Goku with a Naruto sage costume.

I'm looking forward to this game not only because it takes a spin away form conventional dbz 1 on 1 games, but also adds the twist of multiple people.

/Discuss

I was interested until I looked it up to find out it doesn't have split screen. That was one of the main reasons I enjoyed the Tenkaichi series.

I was interested until I looked it up to find out it doesn't have split screen. That was one of the main reasons I enjoyed the Tenkaichi series.
Yeah...Akari already stated that they didn't put full screen in because they wanted to make the player feel the "best effect" of the game, whatever that means but I'm sure system link works.

Yeah...Akari already stated that they didn't put full screen in because they wanted to make the player feel the "best effect" of the game, whatever that means but I'm sure system link works.

That excuse is incredibly lame, and I'm not going to buy a second PS3 just to play this game with two people. If you were referring to like having a friend that has it too we could just play online anyways, and I'd need a second tv unless he's bringing that too.

I baffles me why game devs don't go to the people who purchase their games on what they want to see rather than just wing it and hope for the best.