Author Topic: Gravity  (Read 2487 times)

loving fantastic movie and goes extremely well with 3d, would highly recommend it ESPECIALLY IN 3D EVEN IF 3D ISNT YOUR THING

goddamn it was good

Loved that movie, so epic

there was so much symbolism everywhere omg it was great

ESPECIALLY IN 3D EVEN IF 3D ISNT YOUR THING

ITS A loving GIMMICK AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT

I watched it, it was excellent.

forget normal 3D, Go watch it in IMAX 3D

I saw Gravity yesterday and it was loving amazing.

wtf is it even about. are there aliens or something? because the trailer just seems like it tells the whole story unless theres aliens

yeah what is it about? is it serious? I'm having a hard time imagining sandra bullock in a serious movie

yeah what is it about? is it serious? I'm having a hard time imagining sandra bullock in a serious movie

open up google earth, spin around and go "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA" for about 90 minutes that's pretty much the experience

I've never seen it, but it's something like Sandra Bullock and George Clooney get stranded at the Hubble Space Telescope and try to fly their way to the International Space Station using their space suits' built in jets.

Laughably impossible because they orbit at different heights and angles. The journey would be at least a few hundred miles if you caught their orbits at the point where they come closest, and even then would require a well over a million pounds of fuel.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 01:14:41 PM by dkamm65 »

I've never seen it, but it's something like Sandra Bullock and George Clooney get stranded at the Hubble Space Telescope and try to fly their way to the International Space Station using their space suits' built in jets.

Laughably impossible because they orbit at different heights and angles. The journey would be at least a few hundred miles if you caught their orbits at the point where they come closest, and even then would require a well over a million pounds of fuel.
so...
no aliens?

so...
no aliens?
3 people are astronauts in space, when space debris hits their station. They are stranded in space and have to get back to earth by making their way to an abandoned space station.