Poll

Pick one.

Being burned at the stake.
46 (33.8%)
Drowning.
90 (66.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Jes00's Poodle Add-Ons (No actual poodles) [Item Rotate V2!! IMPORTANT UPDATE!!]  (Read 53442 times)

It just tells the blood alcohol level on a player.

It just tells the blood alcohol level on a player.
Sure.

Request: a (remapable?) keybind which turns jump/jet combo on and off. It is very useful when you switch servers (and probably other cases).

Edit: Is /getEventCount client- or server sided?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:19:44 AM by seargant2 »

Request: a (remapable?) keybind which turns jump/jet combo on and off. It is very useful when you switch servers (and probably other cases).
I don't really see the point. Not that hard to change the pref in options.
Edit: Is /getEventCount client- or server sided?
Server.

Do you think you could script it so that you can drink the booze and keep the bottle to be a weapon, where it would no longer be able to switch into drink form? If that would be too hard that's okay, it's just that when I need a classy weapon I tend I not have enough self control not to drink it.

I think it would also be cool if above a certain blood-alcohol level it impaired your vision, possible by changing your fov or something.

Also, I managed to achieve a record 600% alcohol level by using the invincible playertype.
>Self Delete
>get cremated

for the beer, when my alcohol level goes 0.6, it crashes the server

wot
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 02:56:55 PM by Block Aloni »

wot
Do it again and post your console.log here.

Dear Jes00:

I remember you mentioning you wanted RTB download buttons.
I wasn't really sure what you meant, so I took some from System_ReturnToBlockland.

You can download them here.
I'm not really sure if this is what your looking for.

Dear Jes00:

I remember you mentioning you wanted RTB download buttons.
I wasn't really sure what you meant, so I took some from System_ReturnToBlockland.

You can download them here.
I'm not really sure if this is what your looking for.
Sweet! Thank you!

wot
Do it again and post your console.log here.
I wasn't expecting it to happen so I didn't run a trace but I think that the beer mod crashed my server because my server crashed twice consecutively only when someone was drinking.

Here's the end of the log:
Code: [Select]
Octavia Melody: You wanna gebba hubbah *snort* huuuh...

Add-Ons/Tool_DisguiseKit/kit.cs (239): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'getTeam'
BackTrace: ->[VCE_Main]armor::onTrigger->[InitVars]armor::onTrigger->[Item_Beer]armor::onTrigger->[sportBallsPackage]armor::onTrigger->[gc_SyringesPackage]armor::onTrigger->[footstep]armor::onTrigger->[slayerDisguise]armor::onTrigger

Add-Ons/Tool_DisguiseKit/kit.cs (239): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'getTeam'
BackTrace: ->[VCE_Main]armor::onTrigger->[InitVars]armor::onTrigger->[Item_Beer]armor::onTrigger->[sportBallsPackage]armor::onTrigger->[gc_SyringesPackage]armor::onTrigger->[footstep]armor::onTrigger->[slayerDisguise]armor::onTrigger

getSubStr(...): error, starting position and desired length must be >= 0: ("",-1, 100)
BackTrace: ->Beer_DrinkableImage::onFire->Player::increaseAlcoholLevel->[armor_functions]Player::Damage->ShapeBase::Damage->[BotHolePackage]armor::Damage->[SMMBloodPackage]armor::Damage->armor::Damage->[VCE_Main]GameConnection::onDeath->[ZoneEvents]GameConnection::onDeath->[InventorySlotAdjustment]GameConnection::onDeath->[firefight]GameConnection::onDeath->[ewCorpses]GameConnection::onDeath->[hl2AmmoSystem]GameConnection::onDeath->[Server_DropInventoryOnDeath]GameConnection::onDeath->[damageIndicator]GameConnection::onDeath->[ISAddOn_Package]GameConnection::onDeath->[slayerDisguise]GameConnection::onDeath->[Slayer_Dependencies_Clients]GameConnection::onDeath->[Slayer_Dependencies_Teams]GameConnection::onDeath->[Support_RespawnTime]GameConnection::onDeath->[SpecialKills]GameConnection::onDeath

getSubStr(...): error, starting position and desired length must be >= 0: ("",0, -1)
BackTrace: ->Beer_DrinkableImage::onFire->Player::increaseAlcoholLevel->[armor_functions]Player::Damage->ShapeBase::Damage->[BotHolePackage]armor::Damage->[SMMBloodPackage]armor::Damage->armor::Damage->[VCE_Main]GameConnection::onDeath->[ZoneEvents]GameConnection::onDeath->[InventorySlotAdjustment]GameConnection::onDeath->[firefight]GameConnection::onDeath->[ewCorpses]GameConnection::onDeath->[hl2AmmoSystem]GameConnection::onDeath->[Server_DropInventoryOnDeath]GameConnection::onDeath->[damageIndicator]GameConnection::onDeath->[ISAddOn_Package]GameConnection::onDeath->[slayerDisguise]GameConnection::onDeath->[Slayer_Dependencies_Clients]GameConnection::onDeath->[Slayer_Dependencies_Teams]GameConnection::onDeath->[Support_RespawnTime]GameConnection::onDeath->[SpecialKills]GameConnection::onDeath.

I wasn't expecting it to happen so I didn't run a trace but I think that the beer mod crashed my server because my server crashed twice consecutively only when someone was drinking.

Here's the end of the log:
Code: [Select]
Octavia Melody: You wanna gebba hubbah *snort* huuuh...

getSubStr(...): error, starting position and desired length must be >= 0: ("",-1, 100)
BackTrace: ->Beer_DrinkableImage::onFire->Player::increaseAlcoholLevel->[armor_functions]Player::Damage->ShapeBase::Damage->[BotHolePackage]armor::Damage->[SMMBloodPackage]armor::Damage->armor::Damage->[VCE_Main]GameConnection::onDeath->[ZoneEvents]GameConnection::onDeath->[InventorySlotAdjustment]GameConnection::onDeath->[firefight]GameConnection::onDeath->[ewCorpses]GameConnection::onDeath->[hl2AmmoSystem]GameConnection::onDeath->[Server_DropInventoryOnDeath]GameConnection::onDeath->[damageIndicator]GameConnection::onDeath->[ISAddOn_Package]GameConnection::onDeath->[slayerDisguise]GameConnection::onDeath->[Slayer_Dependencies_Clients]GameConnection::onDeath->[Slayer_Dependencies_Teams]GameConnection::onDeath->[Support_RespawnTime]GameConnection::onDeath->[SpecialKills]GameConnection::onDeath

getSubStr(...): error, starting position and desired length must be >= 0: ("",0, -1)
BackTrace: ->Beer_DrinkableImage::onFire->Player::increaseAlcoholLevel->[armor_functions]Player::Damage->ShapeBase::Damage->[BotHolePackage]armor::Damage->[SMMBloodPackage]armor::Damage->armor::Damage->[VCE_Main]GameConnection::onDeath->[ZoneEvents]GameConnection::onDeath->[InventorySlotAdjustment]GameConnection::onDeath->[firefight]GameConnection::onDeath->[ewCorpses]GameConnection::onDeath->[hl2AmmoSystem]GameConnection::onDeath->[Server_DropInventoryOnDeath]GameConnection::onDeath->[damageIndicator]GameConnection::onDeath->[ISAddOn_Package]GameConnection::onDeath->[slayerDisguise]GameConnection::onDeath->[Slayer_Dependencies_Clients]GameConnection::onDeath->[Slayer_Dependencies_Teams]GameConnection::onDeath->[Support_RespawnTime]GameConnection::onDeath->[SpecialKills]GameConnection::onDeath.
I've been unable to reproduce the error and that error from my mod should in no way crash Blockland.

I think that the issue might be that I have a corpse/blood mod. It used to crash the server with falling damage but that was fixed by not dropping a corpse then. I'll just see if I can edit (or get a friend to edit) the mod to not drop a corpse with beer either.

I think that the reason this glitch happens is that the corpse mod finds whoever killed the player, to make up for forensic evidence. With falling and beer there is no player to have killed them.

The beer should also make the player slowly get FAT

Nah, it should impair automotive skills and walking.

Sweet! Thank you!
I notice you didn't change the buttons on the 2nd post. Did you not want to? Or, did you forget?