Author Topic: Just joined my High School's cross country team  (Read 1130 times)

/title
Went to my first practice after school, tiring as forget. Looking forward to being able to run when I'm not at department night.
Any of you guys in cross country/track team?

Cross country skiing is really easy.

Sorry if it's something else, I don't know of any others (I'm canadian).

Cross country skiing is really easy.

Sorry if it's something else, I don't know of any others (I'm canadian).
Running

should of joined football
smh

I'm more into track & field but I almost did Cross country this year. Might next year

Running

In Canada they completely replaced running with skiing years ago.

yeah, i'm on my 8th grade schools cross country team. going to continue throughout highschool. i'm most likely slowest on the team, and its highschool+middle school in one team, and there's only 8 middle schoolers lol. it's really tiring but it really gets easier. i started off without being able to do 1 miles to being able to do 3.5 in about 30 min (which still isn't a lot, but is big to me :)). don't quit, no matter how much it sucks. it gets easy and fun. good luck  :cookie:

don't ever join sports

okay let me level with you

people make friends through social events. One of the more known; sports.

When you make a bunch of friends and meet a bunch of people you have more of a reputation. More reputation means more bros. More bros means more hos.

so simplified:

SPORTS = GRILLS

but if you don't care about having friends, staying fit or getting hot grills, then by all means dont do any sports.

because brain injuries
>Implying you can't get those outside of sports

because brain injuries

implying all sports cause brain injuries.

track? no

cross country? no

because brain injuries

Because running will definitely result in becoming mentally disabled.

Yeah, I don't think so.