Author Topic: My brother is apparently gonna date this chick  (Read 1549 times)

It depends what type of person he asked. 11 year old girls particularly the girly-girl type are flattered by these types of things. I think it's cute.

It depends what type of person he asked. 11 year old girls particularly the girly-girl type are flattered by these types of things. I think it's cute.
WRONg
WRONG
WRONG

WRONg
WRONG
WRONG

I knew some girls who would love it if a boy did that to them. I also knew many girls who would be uncomfortable if someone did that to them.

Okay, I'll try not to embarrass my friends and I too much, but I'm in 5th grade, and I've witnessed some of the funniest dating moments ever. Haha, dem bitches.

Jacob always begged Alyssa for her to be his gf. God, Alyssa showed me the damn messages he's been sending her.

Ah, I remember in fourth grade how people actually dated each other, if I had pictures I would post them, but I don't, sadly.

Okay, this is the funniest moment at school. I was walking on the part of the field where people usually hide when using their smart-phones or talking about inappropriate things, and I happened to witness Alyssa and someone in another class making out. As soon as they saw me, they looked frightened, and were afraid I would address this in the next classroom meeting, I told them I wouldn't tell, and I ran away, and told some of my friends. That spread a whole bunch of rumors throughout the school, and people still question me about it.

You're in fifth grade and you use "dem bitches".

You're in fifth grade and you use "dem bitches".
Oh, sorry for my language. Would you like some tea with that?

Oh, sorry for my language. Would you like some tea with that?
It's not that you're saying "bitches", it's that you're in fifth grade and you're saying "bitches".

It's not that you're saying "bitches", it's that you're in fifth grade and you're saying "bitches".

your point

i did the same thing