Author Topic: How to lucid dream without sleep paralysis?  (Read 2043 times)

I wish I could get a lucid dream but I have no idea how to do it even after searching online and trying .

that would make my nights way better.

So is it too much to sleep normally now days?

Yeah, if you want to lucid dream just OD. It'll be smooth sailing from then on out.

Nah, some people want to Lucid Dream...

I think there's a method that involves setting an alarm to go off in four hours and then falling asleep, waking up to the alarm, and going back to sleep. I always seem to wake up a couple minute before the alarm goes off and shut it off without thinking anything of it, so I cannot verify it's integrity.
This nignog lol

for me it is just incredibly hard for me to not do anything for the entire time that it takes for my whole body to shut down. If I think at any point about how i need to swallow its over

Sleep Paralysis isnt actually that bad.

People hype it up too much.

You only get sleep paralysis if you do a specific type of lucid dreaming that involves waking up, going through sleep paralysis, then going back to sleep. I think I am wrong though.

Start doing reality checks, but don't do ones in the mirrors, and don't try to dream about mirrors because forget me the stuff you see in lucid dreams can put you into a lucid-non-controllable nightmare, bitch.

Also, maybe listening to "lucid dreaming sound waves" or something that involves beta waves or binaural beats.

I think there's a method that involves setting an alarm to go off in four hours and then falling asleep, waking up to the alarm, and going back to sleep. I always seem to wake up a couple minute before the alarm goes off and shut it off without thinking anything of it, so I cannot verify it's integrity.This nignog lol
yeah, it's called WBTB (wake back to bed). It's a good technique because it puts you straight into REM sleep (assuming you woke up from REM sleep when the alarm went off.)
you still have to be aware you're dreaming for it to work obv, so while you're awake for the short period, read some more about ld'ing (thinking about ld'ing improves ld chance) and use mnemonics etc etc

I lucid dream a lot. Essentially, you just don't lose your stuff when you do it. I've never had problems like this.

Why not just take some DMT?

I really rarely remember my dreams so I sorta gave up on trying this
I think I had an almost lucid dream like once, but it was really weird. I couldn't control what I did, but I was on a beach, and I like, seriously felt the sand and stuff. it felt real. but it wasn't, I was in the middle of falling asleep