How's this for a cheap gaming mouse?

Author Topic: How's this for a cheap gaming mouse?  (Read 2344 times)

I got This Mouse a little while ago, and it works great. Didn't get it for the high dpi, instead I got it for the 12000 fps. Also, the extra buttons are great if you play games where key binds help.

hey OP!!  fortunately for you I own that exact same mouse (it literally says I bought this on June 16, 2013).

pros:
  • it fits my hand nicely and i have a nice sized hand
  • the program isn't a total clusterforget
  • it works
  • it's a mouse
  • butóns

cons:
  • the only color LED you can change is the Anker logo.  the scroll wheel and DPI lights on the side are still blue.
  • the program only has two profiles for button mapping.

pros:
  • it fits my hand nicely and i have a nice sized hand
oh yes Nick tell me more about how things fit in your hand

would fap to

lick the balls stroke the shaft contemplate existence

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does mouse even make a difference when you're playing games?

I mean unless it's a mouse form 20th century or Apple magic mouse crap, they all feel the same to me.

I tried my friend's RAT and Razer mice, but they felt the same as the HP mouse that came with my computer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does mouse even make a difference when you're playing games?

I mean unless it's a mouse form 20th century or Apple magic mouse crap, they all feel the same to me.

I tried my friend's RAT and Razer mice, but they felt the same as the HP mouse that came with my computer.
sure unless it's heavy and sticks to your mousepad or the sensor is super awful or the wire is cheap and thin and it breaks internally.

personally i like the buttons.  they're useful AF.

If you want a "Gaming mouse" here you go, I bought one of these and am waiting to receive it so I don't know if it's any good.

http://www.woot.com/offers/steelseries-v2-gaming-mouse-yellow $9.99

Protip: Buying a mouse that lights up, flashes to your dubstep and is intended to lower wrist fatigue for those stressful gaming sessions to improve your aimming and skillz is really just going to do nothing but make you look like a complete moron.

I have one of these. I don't know if it was something wrong with mine only, but the side buttons have become completely unresponsive and are for some reason completely unprogrammable (the program you use to change it does not let you modify what keys they're associated with) after around 3-4 months of use.

I personally wouldn't recommend one- but it's up to you.

I have one of these. I don't know if it was something wrong with mine only, but the side buttons have become completely unresponsive and are for some reason completely unprogrammable (the program you use to change it does not let you modify what keys they're associated with) after around 3-4 months of use.

I personally wouldn't recommend one- but it's up to you.
i'm in month 6, idk might've been just a faulty one