Author Topic: Forum-Unfair Ban Times  (Read 9897 times)

I'm surprised you didn't get banned for creating this topic at all.

I got banned for two weeks for "encouraging" Nal to make more face edits of this black girl.

I never complained, and I felt like I deserved it. Comon, a week isn't even that bad.
LOL YOU TOLD ME AND OTHERS TO SPAM HER FACEBOOK

Yeah, you were banned because you posted a thread that was complete spam.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241506.0
blockland 2 had 2 votes.

Blockland 2 confirmed.

Is being the target of a moderator's personal vendetta a rule?

Oh my god lol. Are you seriously going to drag your petty hate for Ephialtes into ANOTHER thread?
You are such an attention whore, jesus christ.

Oh my god lol. Are you seriously going to drag your petty hate for Ephialtes into ANOTHER thread?
You are such an attention whore, jesus christ.
To be fair, this topic is about unfair bans... times.

Close enough.

Because Ephialtes is a crazy mother forgeter of course
but ephi is gay though

Anyways, before this (^) starts a ban chain, what are your actual thoughts on a perma ban, which was actually a false ban, and a REAL ban reason for a week?

They should do warnings though.

They should do warnings though.
Quote from: Lemonade
What are you posting?

( emote spam removed )

Warning: Emote spam is annoying

I think the ban times are completely reasonable. On most other forums you'd get banned for like two or three days and could go right back to what you were doing without having any major thought about it. Week bans give the problematic user more time to think about what they did wrong and the chance to correct themselves. Should they persist to do wrong, they're banned for longer or even permanently. That's just how it works. Warnings don't solve anything.

I think it's a bit ridiculous for there to be rules only in certain sections that apply to all sections. I've only been banned once, and it was for dismissive posting because I didn't even know it was a rule because it's not posted in Off Topic.

My main forum account got banned in a chainban. :c
Perma'd?