Author Topic: ►SPO - Yee Haw!  (Read 24324 times)

unless he does something extreme like killing my dad, I'm going to forgive him because it's just
a game.

"because it's just a game" isn't any kind of reason. you play games to have fun and if someone prevents you from having fun, then why the hell would you still deal with that person? maybe he apologized and admitted he was a richard, but somehow i doubt it. seems to me like you're only "forgiving" him so that he will build for your clan, which isn't very respectable

i'm not trying to tell you that you shouldn't forgive him; you have every right to, i'm just curious to as why you're taking him back in. you say it's because he brings spo to life, and yet you kicked him out because "he was annoying and a richard to me." if you really want to throw out all remaining integrity of your clan just to keep it alive, it's your choice

I don't hold grudges, unlike a lot of people here.

i don't think that many people hold grudges against you, they're just making fun of you because you forgeted up

more on topic, i do hope that your vaults project comes out nice; it sounds fun
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 08:26:08 PM by Monkeyboy »

"because it's just a game" isn't any kind of reason. you play games to have fun and if someone prevents you from having fun, then why the hell would you still deal with that person? maybe he apologized and admitted he was a richard, but somehow i doubt it. seems to me like you're only "forgiving" him so that he will build for your clan, which isn't very respectable

i'm not trying to tell you that you shouldn't forgive him; you have every right to, i'm just curious to as why you're taking him back in. you say it's because he brings spo to life, and yet you kicked him out because "he was annoying and a richard to me." if you really want to throw out all remaining integrity of your clan just to keep it alive, it's your choice

i don't think that many people hold grudges against you, they're just making fun of you because you forgeted up

more on topic, i do hope that your vaults project comes out nice; it sounds fun
furdle's a richard to people he doesn't like. if you have reasons to believe he isn't a nice person, then
he must not like you. he also isn't afraid to voice his opinion. furdle and I continue to forgive eachothers for things because it's something called friendship. if you are still confused, you should
go find some friends to understand this.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 09:06:54 PM by Passta »

furdle's a richard to people he doesn't like. if you have reasons to believe he isn't a nice person, then
he must not like you. he also isn't afraid to voice his opinion. furdle and I continue to forgive eachothers for things because it's something called friendship. if you are still confused, you should
Hey!!

He's my friend! :^(

But really, Furdle's somewhat got building skills, and he's an interesting character. I too have gotten in fights with friends but if you're getting in fights with e-friends that's a little ridiculous, there's no reason to be getting mad at some over a building game when you don't know each other and you might even live halfway around the world.

But if someone repetively stuffs on you then tries to scramble back? You're only fooling yourself at this point, kudos for giving the second chance, mistake for doing it more than twice. I don't know your relationship with him but it looks like you've known him for a while but you've gotten in a lot of arguments.

He used to be friends with me sort of, he came to my server after I said he was free to join, criticized me, then turned into an absolute starfish to me. What did I do? Build unlike he wanted?

Do what you want Pass, but people have warned you and I personally think you're far better than him and you could do much more without that kid.

a nice person is genuinely nice, and not just to people he or she likes- which means that no, furdle is not a nice person regardless of how nice he is to you. i also don't think anyone is afraid to voice their opinion, but most people are more tactful

you never posted that you're reinstating furdle because he's your friend, and seemed to imply that he's coming back for partisan reasons, which is probably why people have been questioning your judgement

Monkeyboy, can you reply to my private message?

I respect your opinions guys, but furdle is coming back. we will play it by ear and see how it goes.
edit: let me reword this.
I appreciate your concerns, but it is in mine and the clan
member's best interests for furdle to return. furdle is an asset to our productivity and is a personal friend. furdle is a great builder and great project organizer for spo.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:14:38 AM by Passta »

I respect your opinions guys, but furdle is coming back. we will play it by ear and see how it goes.
..and you'll be hosting his star wars trench tdm.

..and you'll be hosting his star wars trench tdm.
which is a server that loads of people loved, yes.

which is a server that loads of people loved, yes.
make sure to have good administration

and good luck

and such

make sure to have good administration

and good luck

and such
why thank you!!

It's time for these bitches to get SPO'D.

They want the "D."

Hopefully Furdle won't think I'm a derp when he returns

furdle came into my server once and proceeds talk the pusillanimous individual he got and also geared apart a 30ker because his building wasn't to his liking(it looked good like holy stuff)

the guy is a negative influence and if he doesnt't cause any problems in this clan I'll eat my shoe

furdle came into my server once and proceeds talk the pusillanimous individual he got and also geared apart a 30ker because his building wasn't to his liking(it looked good like holy stuff)

the guy is a negative influence and if he doesnt't cause any problems in this clan I'll eat my shoe
you better season it well. I recommend old bay.
old bay season is god tier

Rocket furdle incoming. Inb4dramassss
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:26:11 AM by Sylvanor »