how to edit avatars onto gifs in gimp without loving up

Author Topic: how to edit avatars onto gifs in gimp without loving up  (Read 1050 times)

so basically ive been trying to do this thing for a forgetin hour and basically heres what happens

yes good

*goes to next frame*

god dammit

so yeah basically where there are transparent parts the image like fills up that space? i tried searching it and i couldnt find any specific help so i guess im asking here now.

I have the same problem

i know one of yall motherforgeters knows what to do

at some point in the menus for saving it as a .gif you have to select "replace" instead of whatever it currently is
also what is this
what are you doing
I'm going to change my avatar pretty soon probably so if that's important you may want to put this off

at some point in the menus for saving it as a .gif you have to select "replace" instead of whatever it currently is
also what is this
what are you doing
I'm going to change my avatar pretty soon probably so if that's important you may want to put this off
uh im gonna need some more details
i opened the gif up in gimp and im just copying images in the frame where do i go from there

also if youre gonna change your avatar do it quick this'll be funny trust me

uh im gonna need some more details
i opened the gif up in gimp and im just copying images in the frame where do i go from there

also if youre gonna change your avatar do it quick this'll be funny trust me
yeah I'm sorta lost
I don't really know how to describe the entire process, nor do I really know where you are in it
maybe place the burden on someone else or something? unless somebody comes in and explains it

I'm not gonna change it very soon though. I was thinking a day or two from now

all i know is i started on the first frame, pasted the image onto the first frame, went to the next frame, and that stuff was there.

all i know is i started on the first frame, pasted the image onto the first frame, went to the next frame, and that stuff was there.
maybe pm me the images and I'll edit it into a .gif?
I would say not to because I don't want to spoil it for me, but since you're probably making fun of me and I wouldn't find it funny anyway, I guess it doesn't matter

through a long and grueling process i made all the frames into seperate images and edited them all
is there a way to turn all of these frames back into a gif

open each image as a layer in another image, and once you're done, you have to use "export" in the file drop-down menu to save it as a .gif
most default settings should be fine, but remember to make sure the "save as animation" or whatever box is checked, and the "replace" option is selected as I mentioned earlier

im pretty sure i finally finished but the thing is

it wont upload

im pretty sure i finally finished but the thing is
it wont upload
where? try different sites like imgur and photobucket and tinypic

some

BODY once told me

(it had to be sped up a bit because of limitations and also its not very good in general but i tried ok)
(locking i guess)