Author Topic: Might have to get rid of my dog.  (Read 3700 times)

hide the dog/give it to a family member when the landlord comes over, which i am assuming is rarely.

Why the forget do you retire from being a landlord >.<

He barks whenever someone knocks on the door or comes near our house.

Jab in the needle and push the plunger down, not hard. And accept our help smartass.
Also, this is a big attention whoring scam, first you lied about income, you would never say that to a landlord and not have consequence. Just put it down if it's real.

...so i'm assuming you dont get a heads-up notice before your landlord comes? no assigned days or anything?
or just comes too often?

That's not anything near whats happening to me.
I was going to say..

Also, Electro, I'd say find loopholes or discuss it with the landlord.  Acting like a douche to assert your opinion will only make her more furious and self entitled.

If not, I would move out.  I treat "pets" as though they're children/siblings/whatever, people not having enough empathy to keep a family member over a home are sick.

Or you could just follow your landlords rules and get rid of the dog lol

Unless you're actually paying more to keep the dog, you have to follow the rules when living on someone else's property.

Yeah, it sucks, but that's how life works.

So that's your real idea to anything? Put it down? Why the forget would I put my dog down if it has no problems? Whatever happened when I cursed at her is already done. I did what I did, I was pissed.

I think the OP is just trying to get attention or trolling. He completely lied about his income, he was extremely rude to the landlord, his mom should be the one speaking, not him, and he is making excuses not to give the dog to a relative.

So that's your real idea to anything? Put it down? Why the forget would I put my dog down if it has no problems? Whatever happened when I cursed at her is already done. I did what I did, I was pissed.
...............sell it?

...so i'm assuming you dont get a heads-up notice before your landlord comes? no assigned days or anything?
or just comes too often?
if the above is true, you should sell it. or kill it. or give it away to any family member

Electro Logic:
A women with authority and the right to kick you out of your home comes over and orders you to do something. You don't like what she wants you to do.

WHAT THE forget IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU STUPID BITCH ILL DO WHAT I loving WANT OH MY GOD MY DOG IS HARMLESS YOU CUNT HOLY stuff

I was going to say..

Also, Electro, I'd say find loopholes or discuss it with the landlord.  Acting like a douche to assert your opinion will only make her more furious and self entitled.

If not, I would move out.  I treat "pets" as though they're children/siblings/whatever, people not having enough empathy to keep a family member over a home are sick.

Well in situations like these it's either the dog goes, or the whole family lives on the street. Screw pets, human family members first, then pets. I know as hell I wouldn't hesitate to choose that my child gets food and shelter everyday compared to keeping a dog as a pet.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 09:12:16 PM by Blockzillahead »

You said you might have to get rid of the dog.
That's getting rid of the dog.