Might have to get rid of my dog.

Author Topic: Might have to get rid of my dog.  (Read 3714 times)

Wheres the proof I lied about my income?

Also my mom did speak to her, I barged in. And I am not denying giving him to a relative, I can't find the RIGHT relative.

Well in situations like these it's either the dog goes, or the whole family lives on the street. Screw pets, human family members first, then pets. I know as hell I wouldn't hesitate to choose that my child gets food everyday compared to keeping a dog as a pet.
I completely understand but that wasn't at all what I was getting at or implying.  I'm stating you treat them AS family members, rather than treating them as random belongings/items.

I can't find the RIGHT relative.
welp then you have no choice but to kill it, sell it, or abandon it on the street.
we can't help you anymore

∙ Lose your home
∙ Lose your dog
∙ Dogs having love

Pick one

Is it really worth giving up a great friend of yours when you could just get another apartment anytime?
Do you really think that Electro could go to a different apartment in 4 seconds??
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

what the forget is wrong with elecro? he always makes topics asking for help on the stupidest things, then gets mad when people cant solve HIS problems. like holy stuff, do something yourself for once, i dont see how people can really solve this problem for you, its not like theres some secret dog keepers code or something

I'd say find loopholes
lmao

the kid can't even figure out how to google his dumb questions, do you seriously think he has the capacity to spot legal loopholes?

I completely understand but that wasn't at all what I was getting at or implying.  I'm stating you treat them AS family members, rather than treating them as random belongings/items.

The best thing he can do, assuming he can't clear things up with the landlord anymore, is give it to a dog shelter from where it can be chosen as a pet by new owners.

That's his final option because he opened his big mouth at the wrong time, doesn't like dogs having love but not being able to reproduce because his grandmas dog has a tight star fish(seriously I don't even), he doesn't want to put it down because the dog is healthy, and has no relatives to give it to.

Or he could keep it and forget himself over and live on the streets and torture the dog more with no shelter or supplies. I mean there's not much of a choice here.

what the forget is wrong with elecro? he always makes topics asking for help on the stupidest things, then gets mad when people cant solve HIS problems. like holy stuff, do something yourself for once, i dont see how people can really solve this problem for you, its not like theres some secret dog keepers code or something

I don't have the capability of figuring everything out. I don't see how this its stupid, its pretty serious.

I love how Elecro is completely ignoring our posts about how it doesn't matter if the dogs have love.

∙ Lose your home
∙ Lose your dog
∙ Dogs having love

Pick one
Answer.

I don't have the capability of figuring everything out. I don't see how this its stupid, its pretty serious.
yeah obviously not, you just seem really stupid. how are people supposed to solve this for you? we arent you, its not like theres a solution that can be solved or something. its like you dont even think about anything and just come and post here

Looks like it's the end of your pretty pooch.

You haven't been taking our advice.
Plus, you think everything we say is bad. You pretty much vetoed down selling or killing a dog, when those are perfectly good ideas. You could get the money for your needs by selling the dog, or just give the dog to a place like PetSmart so it can go to a good cause/owner.

And if you can't do that, put it down. You pretty much have no other options if you can't sell or give it to another home, or just because you can't move or including the other two.

I can't really help you anymore and nor can a lot of others who have posted in this topic.

Why is killing him even an option. That's loving stupid.

Electro, there's only one reasonable solution, and that is to give the dog to someone else (since you're against killing him/her). You don't really have a choice here.