Author Topic: Photshop/Blender/Zbrush/Artwork  (Read 8229 times)

-snip-

Yay more coming!

Good luck getting in! I hope you get in! You're amazing!!

-snip-
tell them if they dont accept you im going to come over there and spoonfeed them their own intestines, chop off their ears, stick them up their butts and then staple them together by the armpits.

tell them if they dont accept you im going to come over there and spoonfeed them their own intestines, chop off their ears, stick them up their butts and then staple them together by the armpits.

Damn... I'd better make it in, or Pixar won't ever make it out. ;)

Ok sorry for the wait! I've been doing a lot of studying so I figured I'd post what I've been studying. Digital painting!!

I don't mind the crosspost because it looks pretty good! I feel like there is something missing but I can't put my finger on it... Something about the eyes?

I don't mind the crosspost because it looks pretty good! I feel like there is something missing but I can't put my finger on it... Something about the eyes?

There's probably a ton missing! lol The right eye is very unreal while the left eye is more developed also I think the right eye isn't positioned accurately. I need to keep tweaking it till it looks right. Also the shading on the right isn't quit right either.

Yeah sorry about the cross post I should have just messaged tommy :P

I'm live streaming myself working in Zbrush and Blender tonight
http://www.twitch.tv/dwarfishen

>Photo manipulation
CAN YOU REPRODUCE BY BUDDING

not really artwork, just used polar inversion on a gabe picture

OP, your photo is obviously shopped, look at the hand by the wall, the hand is like, curved and the shadow of the hand is straight.

>Photo manipulation
-snip-

That's cool in a very creepy way I like it.

Here's my 2 hour speed sculpt for today.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 02:47:49 AM by Dwarf »

heres some of the work ive done over the last couple months

the centering and img quality of this one is horrid, but its the only one i have left :c
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:34:01 PM by mod-man »

heres some of the work ive done over the last couple months

-snip-

the centering and img quality of this one is horrid, but its the only one i have left :c

WOAH! Those are all really cool. nice work