Poll

What should battles be based on?

Numbers
3 (23.1%)
Logic
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: [500x500] Alienated | On Hiatus  (Read 7743 times)

Storyline: Ever since aliens started living on earth, not much has changed. However, not all of them came with kind intents. For the past 17 years, random people have been disappearing with no trace. Next to nobody has been able to stand up against them, in fear of being kidnapped. While there is some rebellion, it's only a matter of time before everyone is gone. Hopefully, there are enough brave people in the world to save it.

CHARACTERS
CHARACTER SUBMISSION STATUS: CLOSED

NAME: Esto
RACE: Alien
CLASS: Swordsman
ATTACKS: Slash- Slices the enemy with his sword
Spin- Spins around to attack enemies surrounding him
Asteroid shot- Shoots small asteroids at the enemy
SPECIAL: Comet rain- Lifts his sword to the sky and raining down comets on the enemy. Must rest after use.
WEAPON: Comet Blade: A sword made of gems found in the moon. Extremely sharp, but difficult to hold.

NAME: Ewan von Gecko
RACE: Human
CLASS:Gunman
ATTACKS: Double shoot: Shoots a burst from both guns.
Spread fire: Shotgun fires rapidly, but with not much accuracy
Pressure point: Hits enemy with the stock of his shotgun
Toxic Thunder: Fires one ultra bullet from shotgun not very accurate
SPECIAL: Ability to see clearly in the night, due to his goggles.
WEAPON: He has an automatic shotgun, which has corrosive bullets, and a micro SMG which also has corrosive bullets

NAME: Ezra Shapiro
CLASS: Engineer
ATTACKS
Wrench forms a barrel and can be used as a pistol
Wrench forms a sharp knife-like underside and can be used as a stabbing weapon
Can create robotic familiars that do as he commands
Can create sentries that automatically attack enemies
SPECIAL: Is able to fix most machines, has a lot of technological knowledge.
WEAPON:

NAME: Blue
RACE: Human/Divine
CLASS: Swordsman
ATTACKS:
Three-hit combo.
Thrust blade first into the opponet's armor/shield in an attempt to destroy it.
Dark flare. Simple projectile attack, that looks like a small purple fireball.
SPECIAL: Voidstep. Turns into a sort of shadow-ish image of himself, greatly increasing magical resistance and agility.
WEAPON: The white demon blade is an aincent relic capable of sealing a demon inside of it. Currently empty (the black stripe in the middle will change color depending on what kind of demon is sealed inside)

NAME: R A I M E N T A S
RACE: Divine/Robot
CLASS: Psychic(?)/Priest
ATTACKS:
 - Generic attack: Swipes in front of him over a small distance, utilizing the plasma his body is made of.
 - Heal: Restabilizes his energy, redirecting some of it to smelt and repair his armor.
 - Eradication: Materializes a large weapon and crushes the area in front of him, leaving char in its wake.
SPECIAL: Able to manipulate his body and halo at will, in a variety of ways.
WEAPON: None.

NAME: Chloro
RACE: Plant
CLASS: Fighter
ATTACKS: Treehugger - He uses his weird vine arms to grab people/objects, strangle them, and(optionally) slowly drain their life. Slowly.
Chlorocket - He launches himself using his vines, and uses his weird pointy nose to attack people like a swordfish.
Plant Gas - He sneezes a slightly poisonous gas.
Aside from that he also has normal physical fighting abilities.
SPECIAL: He can eat plant seeds to temporarily improve his strength.
WEAPON: He don't need no weapons. He's a strong independent plant woman.

NAME: Padorigine
RACE: Fishman
CLASS: Thief
ATTACKS: Charge (self explanatory)
Generic Thief Move (steal)
Stab (self explanatory)
SPECIAL: Watersneak (he dives into the nearest source of water, and comes out behind the enemy then attacks.)
WEAPON: Hyacinthum Trident (passed on for fishman generations, does 3 damage, and it's smaller than most tridents.)

To submit a character, just edit the template (PurpleMetro told me that I could use it without asking Supreme Guy for permission) and fill in the information.
Familiars/pets are also allowed

NAME: Easy enough
RACE: Listed below
GENDER: Males have a chance of dealing more damage and taking more damage, while females can move faster and have a higher chance of dodging attacks.
CLASS: Listed below
ATTACKS: What kind of attacks can your character do? (3-5)
SPECIAL: What unique ability does your character have?
WEAPON: Provide a sprite and a brief description
Don't submit a character with no thought put into it at all. srsly guise

RACES:
Human: Simple humans, born and raised on earth.
Elf: Wise, mysterious, and nearly immortal beings from before the reign of humans. These specialize in the art of magic more than any other race.
Fishman: Humanoid creatures from underwater. Can breath and become more powerful underwater.
Alien: Humanoid, and sometimes nonhumanoid beings from other planets, usually differing greatly from the standards of earthlings.
Robot/Cyborg: Synthetic creatures made by other races as workers, or companions. Cyborgs are half robot and can be combined with any other race except Undead/divine.
Plant: Sentient plants that take the traits of other races, and can become stronger by absorbing water, sunlight, and dead bodies.
Animal: Animals that have been tampered with through chemical, or magical processes. Many of them have gained human traits from their transformation. Can be full animal, or humanoid animal.
Divine/Undead: Creatures from beyond the plane of the living that have returned to redeem themselves, finish unfinished business, or just to escape the land of death.
Includes, but is not limited to: Zombies, Ghosts, Skeletons, Angels, demons, and demigods
Fungus: Mushroom like creatures that are formed from spores taking the shape of a living creature.
Gel: Jelly like creatures that can absorb certain materials. They are impervious to lightning, but are frozen easily.

Classes:
Swordsman: Uses swords or spears as weapons
Gunman: Uses guns, bows, etc.
Mage: Uses magic spells to fight, and specialize in one category. (Fire, necromancy, chronomancy, etc.)
Psychic: Alters the physical world to their advantage
Engineer: Uses mechs and robots to fight. Can also use wrenches
Thief/Ninja: Stealthy users of small Knives/Whips/etc. They gotta go fast
Fighter: Fights with only their bodies as a weapon. Trained in some martial art. Can be combined with another class
Priest: Usually just heals other allies rather than attacking directly. Can be combined with another class

I'll start this when I get a couple of submissions.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 03:58:14 PM by Cool Boi »

WEAPON: He has an automatic shotgun, which has corrosive bullets, and a micro SMG which also has corrosive bullets

Accepted
When I get 1 more I'll start

ATTACKS
WEAPON: Shown above

ATTACKS
WEAPON: Shown above
Accepted, I'll start in a little while

You broke the contract.

Shell why did you animate your weapons? Its not like he can just drop it into a scene

Our story begins on a cargo ship, in the middle of the ocean. Esto, whose parents completely disagree with is occupational choice, is just waiting for the ride to be over.
Esto: Ugh.. when is this ride going to be over. I've been on this god forsaken ship for the last month. I wish something interesting would happen...
???: Wish granted
Esto: The forget was that
Esto: Ok Esto, don't panic, just some shipmates loving with you. Probably just some rough wa-
Esto: Nevermind
The tentacles slowly make their way towards him, trying to give him a death straight out of dragons lair. Since he has access to the life boats, he believes it is a sure sign of survival. Unfortunately, he soon comes to another tentacle, blocking his way.
You have 2 options, jump ship and try to swim to an island, or try to attack the tentacles straight out of an anime researcho.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 09:06:10 PM by Cool Boi »

You broke the contract.

Shell why did you animate your weapons? Its not like he can just drop it into a scene
I have unanimated versions of both of them.

Esto: Use the sword you found on the gross tentacles; ASTEROID SHOT. It would be quite hard to find an island out in the middle of the ocean, now wouldn't it be?

Attack!

And if possible >Gecko:Appear and ultra bullet the purple kraken thingie

gay anime research (yaoi) mode activate

Ok guys, so I had two ideas for a death system
1. You can become undead, or submit another character after you die
2. You get a dragons lair style death with a little drawing and description, and you go back to where you die.
EX. Esto gets shot> Shows him getting shot with a description> you go back to the time before you die so you can get another shot at it

2. You get a dragons lair style death with a little drawing and description, and you go back to where you die.
EX. Esto gets shot> Shows him getting shot with a description> you go back to the time before you die so you can get another shot at it

number 2 senor

wtf guys #2 sucks

if you die, you die