So I just got a job at McDonalds

Author Topic: So I just got a job at McDonalds  (Read 10506 times)

You're really sad.  :panda:
for having standards? ok
This.

You think I would've chosen McDonalds over being a pizza delivery guy?

Not everyone has money for a license for that stuff and if my entire mall is filled to the brim I can't really pick anything else now can I?
maybe its just me but i actually take pride in my social standing and working at mcdonalds really wouldn't help

for having standards? okmaybe its just me but i actually take pride in my social standing and working at mcdonalds really wouldn't help

frankie

please dont lie to us

Frankie are you 18?

I think I just got some /r/cringepics material from you

Domino's needed a scooter license of 200 EUR
stuff wtf??!!?!!!? licenses are like $30 here
and that's for a car. I'm sure it's cheaper for motorcycle licenses
for having standards? okmaybe its just me but i actually take pride in my social standing and working at mcdonalds really wouldn't help
seriously like
the popular football kids (who weren't rich and babied) at my school would take jobs at mcdonalds
I don't really see the issue
it's not like he's a grown man

for having standards?
You're being a bit of a twat. You're quite stupid actually.

You think your social standards will be lowered by having a job? Being a richard like this is what lowers your social standards. and if you're acting like this, i suspect you have a bad group of friends if you even have any.

and that's for a car. I'm sure it's cheaper for motorcycle licensesseriously like
the popular football kids (who weren't rich and babied) at my school would take jobs at mcdonalds

i literally turned 16 (allowed age to work full-time) in september and went job hunting
im getting called out for starting from scratch

whats up mate

i literally turned 16 (allowed age to work full-time) in september
wow I didn't know I was older than you
haha little kid!!

haha little kid!!
night fox ill still beat you up

haha little kid!!
I'll cut you.

night fox ill still beat you up
really tho. if you go to the gym. probably. I'm so weak ;~;

You're being a bit of a twat. You're quite stupid actually.

You think your social standards will be lowered by having a job? Being a richard like this is what lowers your social standards. and if you're acting like this, i suspect you have a bad group of friends if you even have any.
LOL
plenty of people i know have a job and the only ones everyone avoids work at mcdonalds
now maybe its cause i go to a school full of rich white kids but that says something
and that's for a car. I'm sure it's cheaper for motorcycle licensesseriously like
mcdonalds doesn't really
you know
/look good/

ITT

frankie tries to look cool

LOL
plenty of people i know have a job and the only ones everyone avoids work at mcdonalds
now maybe its cause i go to a school full of rich white kids but that says something mcdonalds doesn't really
you know
/look good/

Mcdonalds looks as good as anything else, you know why? It's a real job. Doing lawn work is not a real job.

ITT

#yoloswag

btw whats wrong with McDonalds?

I think they are actually pretty inside and outside

ITT

get a job somewhere decent and you'll be up here 8)
Mcdonalds looks as good as anything else, you know why? It's a real job. Doing lawn work is not a real job.
 #yoloswag
who says i mow lawns? LOL