So I just got a job at McDonalds

Author Topic: So I just got a job at McDonalds  (Read 10527 times)

i aint here to make friends
then why are you here, to attempt to troll like you have before?
You just have nonstop bullstuff to launch. Whatever, have fun being edgy and selling drugs.

I love how you two are defending yourselves

Ok, back on topic. It turns out that the fat in fast food isn't what really makes you fat. Because fast food is highly processed and contains a large amount of corn, it saturates your diet with substances your body can't use, and your body doesn't detect them as waste products. In addition to this, fast foods contain many calories that your body can't even burn; one reason why eating a fast food meal and then exercising just doesn't leave you feeling as satisfied as if you had eaten something else. These factors are what make people fat, and because fast food is engineered to be addictive, people tend to eat it over and over again, in addition to the convenience.

Note that fast food has different effects on everyone, but for many people, regular fast food habits combined with other unhealthy eating habits never end up looking fit and healthy. However, I am happy to when people say they really don't want to eat fast food, so I have high respect for your desire to watch what you eat. Personally, I've never had this problem, as I very rarely eat fast food (or even eat out at all), and most of the time I have a balanced diet. As a result, at 5' 11 1/2", I only weigh 135 - 140 lbs; and that's with (regrettably) virtually no exercise. Granted, I also have a high metabolism, but truthfully, I owe my healthiness to my mom and the healthful meals she prepares herself.

So my suggestion to you is as follows:
• Only eat at Mickey D's if you absolutely have to.
 - Pack a dinner into a cooler if you can.
 - Snack lightly at work, and eat a nicer dinner late.
 - In general, adjust your eating schedule so that you don't feel too hungry while at work.
• If none of those are feasible and you absolutely have to eat there:
 - Keep it light, maybe have a salad or some apple slices?
 - Definitely keep up that exercise!
 - Try your hardest to not get addicted to the food; this is easier for some than it is for others.
 - Don't supplement 5-Hour Energy or Gatorade in place of food to keep you going. You'll still be hungry, and over time it's effects can still be detrimental (although not as bad as fast food, maybe)  if done regularly.

And most of all, don't give in to desire and connivence. Your health is worth the little bit of extra work it may take to keep you going strong. I hope this answered at least some of what you were asking. :)
Sorry to do this, but...

Hello? I just spent 15 minutes typing this up on my iPod for you, TD, and yet this silly argument continues. Not trying to sound aloof or anything, but it really is childish and somewhat rude to ignore someone who goes out of their way to help you. :/

That goes for all of you people.

to ask if mcdonalds salad has fat in it
why is your title "So i just got a job at McDonalds"
when it could've been "does mcdonalds salad have fat in it"

[/quote]

Sorry to do this, but...

Hello? I just spent 15 minutes typing this up on my iPod for you, TD, and yet this silly argument continues. Not trying to sound aloof or anything, but it really is childish and somewhat rude to ignore someone who goes out of their way to help you. :/

i read it dont worry

why is your title "So i just got a job at McDonalds"
when it could've been "does mcdonalds salad have fat in it"

because im classy

I love how you two are defending yourselves

I'm just here to insult frainkie. He is indeed acting 2edgy5me.

Sorry to do this, but...

He is thankful, don't worry.

I'm just here to insult frainkie. He is indeed acting 2edgy5me.
and why are you doing that

i am indeed also still continueing this to insult frankie

and yes

i do see myself higher than him
idc flog gnaw

because im classy

nothing says 'class' like wearing a dog collar to school for loveual gratification

you need to get your altimeter checked

i am indeed also still continueing this to insult frankie

and yes

idc flog gnaw
so
you're egotistical

and wanting to start arguments

classy

i say lock this
your question was already answered and it's just arguing for the last 3 pages

i really dont care though

i can go as low as i want.
i aint here to make friends

Then why are you asking our opinions. Go the forget away if you are here to act like an ass 24/7.